Big Kitty~

....................................

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Sunday Night ; Park

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Naruto's POV:

________________

I swung slowly on the swing , very now and than kicking up my legs to go faster.

' I know you like me '

That sentence kept going on my mind.

I only told Kiba , Lee And Shikamaru that a week ago and they promised to not tell anyone at all .

I trusted them .

I sighed and jumped off the swing .

' It's getting late ' I thought .

I put my hands in my pocket and walked out of the park.

Than out of nowhere i heard a loud rawr .

I nearly got a heart attack . I put my hand to my chest and slowly turned around.

There stood in front of me is a male adult lion , licking it's lips.

I stood there frozen .

' WHAT THE HELL IS A LION DOING HERE !!!?? ' I screamed/panicked inside my head.

But the lion just lied down in it's place and snugged into the grass with it's own mane.

I stood this chance to run but as soon  as i stepped back , the lion stood up and growled.

I stood still panicking a lot inside that it was going to eat me but the lion probably sensed my heart beat banging wildly and it lied back down closing it's eye.

I tried again but as soon as i shifted it opened one of it's eye watching me and than closed it again seeing that i didn't run away.

I tried to calm myself down knowing at any moment if this lion wants me dead it could of done it in mere seconds but that make it worse.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths and opened them again only to see the lion staring at me with one eye open .

He closed it again seeing that i saw him stare.

I got kind of confused on why he doesn't want to kill me , BUT NOT COMPLAINING !! THAT'S GOOD !!

I moved but this time stupidly closer to the lion to see what it would do .

It opened it's eyes again but saw that instead of moving back i moved closer.

He shifted and snugged more into his mane .

I moved bit by bit on til i was right in front of the lion , my heart was beating crazyly . 

' W-WHY THE HELL DID I DO THIS ?! ' I screamed in my thoughts.

Than it signed .

'' You don't have to be afraid you know , just bring me to you're house already '' It said.

My breath littery cought in my thoart .

' D-D-D-DID IT JUST S-SPEAK ?! '

'' Yes i did just speak '' It sighed.

' D-D-DID IT JUST RED MY M-MIND !? ''

''  Yes i did now let's go to you're house '' It sighed again.