Ask Me, Please!

HELLO!

This is the edited version of this chapter. And... Wow~ How long has it been since I last edited this? Hahaha.

In this chapter, I had planned to answer a few of your frequently asked questions in this book, tho, there weren't a lot 😅 but some asked and I was happy to read those questions and delightfully answered them ❤️

~~••~~••~~

So~ here they are!

CuteTteokbokki and SkyStar0211

Q: May chance bang magkabook 3 ito?

A: Unfortunately, no 🥺 I could barely edit this book into something readable and less cringey. I am still working on the Book 2 of TLGP eventho it's been... Years. I'm quite embarrassed to admit that. I'm very negligent in my updates... Life has been brutal. Anyway, there won't be any book 3 but I've been planning on making special chapters after book 2 ends.

PsychoticEmpress

Q: How did you come up with this idea?

A: Nice question! But seriously, the inspiration for this book is quite mainstream. When I first started this book, Wattpad Authors back then we're quite obsesses with titles such as "The Lost Princess" or "The Goddess of BlahBlah", and being an 11-year-old, easily influenced bum, I came up with the title The Lost Goddess Princess and worked up my plot and events soon after making that up. However, the whole idea for this book came from animes and mangas while some from reading different fantasy books here as well.

Fun Trivia: This book was formerly titled as The Lost Fire Princess.

inaa_missy

Q: May part po ba dun sa book 2 ng broken?

A: I'm sorry... I don't really understand this question. Hahahaha. (I apologize for my stupidity.) However, since I don't remember anything about "Broken" in any of my books, it's highly unlikely that there'll be any part of it in the book 2.

MyMostPreciousPierre

Q: Sino po favorite mo sa story?

A: I don't really have a favorite. I love all of my characters, they are bits of my personalities after all. But if I really have to pick, it would be Luke. He's my ideal big brother that I never had.

Q: Kapag namatay ba si Chandria mapupunta siya dun sa mga Gods and Goddesses? Kasama si Yron?

A: I actually have not thought that Chandria would die or anything so I never thought of it. But who knows~ if she really dies, she will remain in her spiritual body living and going along with the rest of the gods and goddesses that we don't know the identities of, in some Divine Dimension for Glorified Beings. However, if Yron dies... He won't be going with Chandria at all. He's not a God but just a strong fire manipulator.

faithshane21

Q: Sino po asawa ni Luke?

A: Secret~ hahaha. She'll be introduced in the second book but she won't be having any crucial role or anything since Book 2, as you've read in the former chapters, is focused on Chandria and Yron's children.

~~••~~••~~

Special Messages 💖

inky_writer

M: Happy 1M reads otor.

A: I'm already at 2M reads so I feel conflicted about this congratulatory message since it's been so long and this reply is basically a few years late or something huhu 🥺 but anyway, thank you~ I really appreciate it 🥰 thanks for putting up with my poorly executed book!

MaevilLego

M: I love this story

A: Owemgee~~ thank you 😘

user12002830

M: Author ud po sa Book 2 please.

A: I'm working on it! I'm sorry you've been waiting for a long time!

~~••~~••~~

That's about it for the questions and special messages!

Thank you so much for all of your support! It's very much appreciated! ♥️

Also, I'm really sorry I've been missing in actions for a lot of years. I'm currently in University. And school's been hectic all these years, I never had much of a freedom to write even during the Pandemic coz of online works 😣 I'm really sorry. I'm actually currently on hiatus, and I don't plan on lifting that status yet but I'll appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason to update some edited version of this book or to HSA:TLDOF,HOAH or to S:THOGAD.

But still, I THANK YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT! LABYU~ ♥️

~~••~~••~~

Votes and Comments!

Lovelots! ♥️