Chapter 9: Explosions

CHANDRIA'S POV:

I started working at Prince Nathan's mansion and for some reason I became a regular worker without even any interview. Although, that flattered me as well because Prince Nathan must've trust me enough to entrust their meals to me.

I had to wake at 4 am dawn to prepare myself for school and also to cook the Princes' breakfasts. It took me about 45 minutes to finish my morning routines and proceeded in the kitchen to cook bacons and sunny side up egg paired with grapes pancake.

I had to cook the bacon and egg for about fifteen minutes and served it on a plate. Afterwards, I prepared myself to cook and make the grapes pancake.

The process of making the grapes pancake is actually very easy and basic. We will first mix one cup of flour, an egg, an ample amount of water, and also about three table spoons of condensed milk for a more creamy and fluffy pancake dough. After mixing these ingredients on a bowl, we will now proceed adding its flavors. We'll have to add about three to four spoons of grape jams, depending on the amount of your pancake mix. Mixing that well, we'll have a violet-ish colored pancake mix.

Now, we'll heat up the pan, put a small amount of unflavored butter and carefully and slowly put enough pancake mix in the pan, depending on your desired size of pancake.

That alone took me about 40 minutes and noticed that it's already 6:30. I placed the finished grape pancake on a plate and decided to call Luke and Nathan. I heard that Prince Luke will be studying at UMP, well obviously, the Royal Family own UMP.

I also decided to pack up pancakes as their snacks, that way they wouldn't bother going to the canteen. Besides, I have already eaten my share of pancakes, bacons, and eggs while I was cooking. Hehe~

I went to the 3rd floor of the mansion since the Princes' rooms are there. I arrived at Prince Nathan's's room and knock on the door and said, “Your Highness? Its already morning, breakfast is served! You might get late on your first class!” I said. I sighed, I didn't get a reply. I remembered that Prince Nathan's first class starts at 7:20 am, while Prince Luke's first class starts by 7:30 am. I will have my first class at 8 am so I won't be late when I arrive in school.

“Please, wake up! You'll be late for school and breakfast is served!” I shouted once again in hopes that my voice went through Prince Nathan's ear barrier, people tend to act deaf if they don't want to be waken.

“Yes! Yes! I'll wake up in the next five minutes so back off!” Prince Nathan shouted, I could hear some muffled sounds but the words uttered were inaudible. I even noticed the hint of irritation in Nathan's tone. I took a deep sigh and went towards Prince Luke's room.

I was about to knock on his door when  the door immediately opened and what welcomed me was the disheveled look of prince Nathan, he was wearing a white robe and I could see his chest. Oh God, any girl would bleed after seeing that sight.

“A-ahh, the breakfast is ready, your highness.” I stuttered and slightly bowed my head as a sign of respect.

“Okay, I'll be down in half and hour. Wake Nathan again, or he'll be late.” Prince Luke said and I nodded my head. I knew prince Luke is gorgeous but I didn't know his husky tone complimented his physique.

“Prince Nathan! Please wake up! You'll be late if you're not ready in the next half an hour!” I shouted while simultaneously knocking on the door. I somehow got surprised when I noticed Prince Luke beside me, handing me a key. “Use this duplicate key to open the door and soak him in water, he'll wake up fast that way.” Prince Luke suggested and I awkwardly smile... I can't possibly do that to a prince. Ahh~ Goddess forbid what might happen to me if I do that.