"Come on Niall," I say, grabbing his hand. "Let's go eat lunch." Niall nods and follows me. "Amber, get your butt back here." I call to her. She was "pretending" to walk away up the stairs. 

"Oh, were getting lunch? Awesome I'm hungry." She says, walking in front of us down the hall with her werid swagger. I crack up at the way she walks sometimes. I really want Amber to find a boyfriend. I don't know why, but I can see her in a relationship and it would be the funniest thing ever. 

For the rest of the day, it consistted of eating lunch, avoiding Keira, hiding from Zayn, walking around aimlessy because we didn't want to go to class, and then getting caught and shoved into algebra. It was definately an interesting day. I like going to school with Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber, Niall and I walked home together, and had a really random good conversation. We were just talking about school and people, and I told Amber about Keira and Zayn, and she had a lot to say about that. When we got to Niall's street, I hugged him goodbye, but as he was walking away, I couldn't help myself.

"Niall!" I call to him. He turns around. "Niall, you can come back to my house." I say, smiling at him. He stops walking...then jogs back.

"OK. I like that a lot better than going back home down there." He says.

"Yeah, me too." I say, "you can stay however long you want, no one will probably even be home." Niall gives me a look when I say that, and I look away grinning because I know what he was thinking. I know that Amber was coming over too, whether I invited her or not, so I didn't even bother saying anything to her. She practically lives at my house actually. She brings us donuts and bananas so I think she feel entitled. 

But as we were approaching my house, my excitement of being home alone is ruined, when I hear voices and music pounding from my tiny house. Harry was having another "hang out." He calls them hang outs but there actually raging parties. It's pretty much a hang out until it turns night, and then its an official party. I don't get it either.

"Damn, what's going on in there?" Amber asks. I shake my head. I hated Harry's parties and he totally knew that. But I didn't care this time. He was finally going back to normal after the whole incident. I was actually glad he was acting like a normal teenage guy again. He wasn't all weird and worried about me as much now. He wasn't being a parent. He was being my cousin. I liked that better. 

"Is it ok...to go in? I mean what are they doing in there?" Niall asks. Amber kinda laughs.

"God Niall I love you." She says. I knew she found the fact that Niall was so hesitant and polite and sweet kind of amusing. Because she's such the opposite, and she can't get her mind around the fact that 99% of people don't think and act like her. It's pretty funny actually.

"Yeah, we can go in. Just ignore all the girls, they can get creepy. And Amber, I know you can deal with the weirdo guys but just saying, stuff can get graphic here." I say, kind of smiling because Niall's face was like "ummm." I grab his hand and we walk in. There was a burst of the familiar smokey alcohol smell. The house was so filled with smoke you could barely see. I just walked past everyone and ignored them. I took Amber and Niall up to my room. Thankfully, no one was in there having freaking sex this time.

"Wow, how do you breath in this Mira?" Niall asks me coughing. 

"I'm so used to it, I've probably smoked at least 4 packs of ciggerattes, all from second hand smoke and breathing in from the air. I would never smoke myself. I hate the stupid stuff." I say.

"Hey! Can I get food from downstairs. I'm hungry." Amber says randomly.

"There's nothing down there but weed and beer, but you can look!" I say to her with a thumbs up. She gets up and leaves anyway, casually walking past a guy and girl making out in the outside my door.