25| The Kids. Pt2

Start from the beginning

Lucas, who chose to ignore his sister, turned to look at Steve with knowledge-hungry eyes, "Then what?"

"You just wait until-" Steve slowed his pace, and stopped himself before saying something he knew he was going to regret. His eyes quickly fell onto Sully, who shot the him an amused look. "Uh... until you feel it."

Sully bit her bottom lip so she wouldn't laugh at the ridiculous thing that just came out of Steve's mouth, and continued to watch on with pleasure.

"Feel what?" Dustin gazed up towards the cool, older teen.

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know? You can't see it, but you can feel it. Like, this...electricity, you know?" Steve rambled on, trying all in his power to stray away from any words that have to do with sex.

Steve looked at the two middle schoolers in front of him, and took in the different looks he was receiving. Lucas understood exactly what the senior was saying, and smirked arrogantly while Dustin took another path.

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-"

"No, no, no, no. Like a... " Steve cuts the science lover off, "Like a sexual electricity.

"Oh." Dustin puffs out, fully grasping an understanding.

"You feel that and then you make your move." He gestured towards the young teens with his free hand.

"So, that's when you kiss her?" Dustin popped the question that made everyone, including Sully, answer.

"No!"

"Slow down, Romeo." Steve chuckled after making it clear that he was not to kiss someone right then, and there.

Lucas walked closer to Dustin, and lightly bump his shoulder, "You can't just go up kissing girls like that. That's how you get perfume in the eyes."

"You should know all about that." Sully snorted, causing Lucas to flip her off.

"But really." Steve called, "Some girl's, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy. Like a lion. Look at Sully for example, she's seconds away from dating a fucking animal."

"What?" She turned to Steve, not knowing who he was talking about. "What animal?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about. That psycho." He lightly sassed, making her eyes go wide.

"I am not couple seconds away from dating Billy." She irritatedly hissed.

Rolling his eyes at her response, Steve decided to leave it be before finishing up his example. "But for others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy. Like a- like a ninja."

"What type is Nancy?" Dustin asked his mentor.

"Nancy's different." He quickly answered, shaking his head at the thought of the girl who stole his heart being just like any other girl. "She's different than the other girls."

"Yeah," Dustin nodded. "She seems pretty special."

"Yeah. Yeah, she is." He agreed with cap-wearing eight-grader.

"But this girl's special too, you know. It's just something about her." Dustin sighed longingly, making Sully mouth an 'awe' at the sight of him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey." Steve reaches out to grab Dustin's arm, and to get him to stop walking. "You're not falling in love with his girl, are you?"

"Um," Dustin reaches inside his bucket, and throws some meat onto the tracks. "No."

"Okay, good. Don't." Steve nodded, before filtering his eyes towards the Tyrell siblings. "And you two?"