Crystal Blue

When Ava told me she was moving, I was thoroughly convinced I was dying. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I couldn't breathe quite right. I looked into her big brown eyes, hoping they would crinkle up at the edges like they always do when she smiles, and she'd throw her head back and laugh at me, but I was met with only stone cold sadness.

I could stare at those eyes for years, and I have. She has changed over the years, but her eyes never have. They are a beautiful caramel brown with dark accents that remind me of the hot chocolate we get on the way home from school every Tuesday. I have a theory that she has her dreams captured inside of those big doe eyes. You can see them light up when she's happy, and dim when she's sad. I stared into those breathtaking eyes and tried to analyze their emotion. She was sad, but not her normal kind of sad. You see, Ava is a brave woman. She doesn't like to show her sadness, even though I can tell it's there.

I was suddenly caught off guard by a big crystal blue teardrop down her cheek. She's crying. The pain in my chest hurt even more now, no longer confined to a mental pain but physically sharp. I'd seen her cry twice prior to today. The first being when her sister Carrie passed away, and the second when we broke up. "You've made her cry twice." is the thought that did me in. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. I held her so tight that I never wanted to let her go. We stood there in my room, just holding each other in silence- letting our broken hearts sew back up again.

She pulled away from me and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Gosh you idiot!" she whispered. "Way to go and make me cry." I smiled at the sarcasm. She was smiling now, hiding her pain as usual. I wanted to go up and kiss her right then and there.

"Ava-" I started. She held a finger to her lips and grabbed my hands. She slowly slid them to her waist and my heart began to pound in my ears. She draped her arms around my neck and looked up at me. I could smell her raspberry scented perfume as she pulled her forehead up to mine. It had been so long since i'd been this close to her. I missed this feeling. She and I were a perfect fit. Meant to be. At this small moment in time, everything was perfect. I could feel her body pressed against mine as her glossy lips touched mine. Everything is a blur after that. We fell deeper and deeper into the kiss and my heart was soaring. She was mine and I was hers. No one in the entire world could keep us apart. We slid down to the floor and sat up against my bed. She pulled her face back and ran her hands through my hair.

"You know i've always been in love with you right?" My heart stopped.

"Tansen? Hello? Tansen?" She said loudly.

I was shaken awake by my little brother Austin.

"TANSEN. EARTH TO TANSEN! AVA IS LEAVING IN AN HOUR GO GET READY YOU IDIOT!!!"

"Ugh. Another dream"- I thought as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Great.

HEY GUYS:
AUTHOR HERE!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET A NEW CHAPTER UP AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY!! PLEASE KEEP READING AND UP-VOTING! ID ALSO REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU TELL OTHERS ABOUT IT SO I CAN GAIN A LITTLE MORE TRACTION :) SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW!!!