"What the hell?!" James said reaching to grab his phone.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Sal asked, obviously frustrated.

"It was cute and we wanted to capture the moment." Brian said casually.

Brian wrapped his arm around my waist, giving me a side smirk. I just rolled my eyes and folded my arms over my chest.

"Where's my dog?" I asked.

Brian held out his hand, giving me the leash. Speckles walked around him and in front of me, wagging her tail in happiness. I patted her head and smiled. Before I left, I was about to address that I was leaving, but over Sal's and James' argument, I couldn't. Brian chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll tell them you left." Brian said.

I chuckled. "Thanks. Have a great night Brian."

"You too Addison."

>><<

The next day, I did my regular routine. Woke up, took a quick shower, ate breakfast, fed Speckles, got ready for work, and headed to work. The most dreadful part, knowing that I even had to work as a damn cameramen for suck up fuckers. Not the nicest people. But, it payed me well, well, not enough.

After walking in the front doors, I knew it'd be a stressful day. With maniacs, everyone rushing, and everyone trying to figure out their spots. I rolled my eyes and headed for my room. I grabbed my walkie and my headset and left the room. Without being two minutes to settle in, I was called for a shoot.

"Addison, we need you at block five for the shoot with Jackie and Willis." The worker said.

"I'm on my way." I replied.

>><<

Lunch break. I decided to head out for lunch in town instead of staying at work. Lunch is usually nice at work, but I needed some headspace. Though, I didn't want to be alone. When I got into my car, I pulled my phone out as I buckled myself in. I decided to text Sal, since I know he's usually not busy.

Addison:
Want to head out to lunch with me?

Sal:
Sure! Where at? What time?

Addison:
Panera, around one.

Sal:
Meet you there.

Addison:
Awesome. See ya.

Sal:
See ya

I headed off. The drive to Panera wasn't bad at all. A few traffic stops but overall wasn't bad. Though, the whole drive I thought about last night. Did I actually cuddle up with Sal? Wouldn't he at least a little weird about it? Does he actually like me? My mind raced. I didn't know what to think. As I saw Panera draw closer though, I pushed those thoughts away and parked. I grabbed my wallet and keys and walked out. When I entered, I noticed Sal was already at a seat by the window. I smiled and walked up. When he noticed me, he smiled.

"Thanks for joining me." I said taking a seat at the table.

"No problem." He replied with a smile. "Something I would do for a friend." He winked.

I gave a small chuckle. I picked up the menu and started reading it.

"Did you order anything?" I asked.

"No, just got here. Only had to wait two minutes for you. So, not I did not." Sal replied.

"So, not even drinks were ordered?" I asked, looking at him.