Soft

Look at that little cutie ^^

Frank POV

As I cooked dinner, I kept hearing muffled cries from Gerard's room. I sigh and plate the table, as the crying continues. I walk over to Gee's room, opening his door. When I open the door, I see Gee crying as he holds his stuffie tightly. He must not hear me. I walk over to his bed, tapping his shoulder lightly. "Gee? Time for dinner." I say. He groans, "I don't wanna." He murmurs, wiping his tears from his chin. "C'mon Gee, you have to eat." I say. He sighs quietly, twitching his ears. "Hey, Frankie?" Gee asks. "Yes, Love?" I reply. "I-I really wanna go for a walk." I hesitate, a little confused why all of a sudden, he wants to go for a walk. "Um, sure. It'll be a short one though because it's getting dark." I finally say. He nods and sits down at the table.

As we eat, I feel a tail swish over my legs. I look up at Gee and see him blushing. I chuckle and smile at him. "I love you, Frankie." Gee mumbles. "I love you too, Gee baby." I reply, petting his ears. When we finish, Gee runs to his room and grabs his shoes. I walk over to the hangers and grab my coat. When Gee comes back out, I see him in a cute pastel pink hoodie with a frilly skirt. "Do I look pretty and soft?" Gee asks smiling. "My little princess." I chuckle, holding his hand. As we walk out, I get a breeze of cold air.

About a minute of walking, I start to get an eery feeling in my gut. It feels like someone is following us. I look behind me and see no one there. "Is everything okay, Frankie?" Gee asks, ears twitching. "Uh, y-yeah." I stutter, looking back in front of me. About five more minutes pass and it is dark outside and Gee is still super calm and happy. But I'm not. "Gee, wait." I say stopping. "What's wrong?" Gee whispers, starting to get scared. I listen closely, starting to hear footprints get closer to us. "Gerard, we gotta go." I say quickly, picking Gee up and start running back to the house. "What's wrong, Frank?" Gerard asks again. "Be quiet, I don't want any of us getting hurt." I trailed off a bit at the end. When Gee heard me, he gasped and held his head in the crook of my neck. When I see our house, I look behind me one more time, now seeing a shadowy figure in all black clothing. "What the fuck." I whisper, now running quickly.

As we enter my house, I set Gee down and try to catch my breath. "Frankie, is someone following us?" He asks quietly. "I'm not sure, but just to be safe, go into your room and sit on your bed." I say, getting off the floor. He nods quickly, grabbing all his things and walking into his room. I close all out curtains and windows and slowly look out my living room window. I scan the sidewalk where I saw the shadow figure. Nothing. "Dammit." I mumble to myself. I look behind me to see if Gee was in his room. When I look back at the window, I see the figure, about twenty feet from my window, looking down the street. "Holy shit." I whisper grabbing out my phone to record. I press the record button, waiting for something to happen.

When the figure starts walking again, I zoom in and try to see what's happening. When I zoom to its face, I see glowing eyes staring directly at my window. I duck down quickly, making sure he didn't see me. I look back and sigh with relief, knowing that he left. I lock my doors and windows, making sure everything was locked. I walk to Gerard's room where he's playing with his stuffies. I walk up to him and kiss him on is forehead. "Do you wanna go to bed?" I mumble. He yawns and nods, going to his bed. I tuck him in and kiss him again. "Hey, Frankie?" Gee mumbles. "Yes, Gee?" I reply back. "C-can I call you Daddy?" He asks softly. I start at him blankly for a few seconds, a little confused. "Of course." I smile and walk over to his door. "Goodnight, Gee." I say. "Night, Daddy." I hear. I love that actually. I can get used to that.

Awe so cute!!!
What was the figure following Gee and Frank?
Find out soon!