It's Been Too Long (Taejin)

[Smut]

Taehyung was starting to feel sexually frustrated. He can't even remember the last time he got to fuck his sweet Seokjin hyung. Just remembering the sensation of being in his cute pink tight hole caused his cock to suddenly twitch.

He has shake his head a couple of times, because thinking about perverted things during their stage rehearsal is not the best time. Anyways, right now he's wearing pretty loose pants, so that's not necessarily the problem, but having a boner while you're dancing is not really the most comfortable feeling in the world.

The fact that his members, and some staff are standing not too far away from them is cause for concern as well. So Taehyung has to keep reminding himself to control himself. Something that's not the easiest thing to do, given how sweaty but breathtaking his hyung looks right now.

Taehyung and Seokjin have been together as a couple for at least a year now, but they rarely get the chance to be alone together on a more intimate level.

Them having gotten together was something that just happened naturally over time. Taehyung figured that after you've masturbated more then once to the thought of someone, your feelings for that person are obviously not quite platonic.

But anyways, between traveling around the world, learning new choreographies, fan meetings, concerts, photo shoots, filming commercials, festivals, and winning a billboard award not too long ago, the time for themselves is pretty limited.

Which is why Taehyung currently finds himself feeling pretty restless and antsy. He really wants to have his hyung underneath him right now, or on one of their favorite positions, which is him on all fours, with the younger guy slamming into him from behind.

Even though they do rarely get the chance to fuck, or at the very least make love, Seokjin and Taehyung have managed to be experimental in their sexual lives, which means they've switched. Something they learned along the way though, is that the older guy enjoys the feeling of being dominated more, then he enjoys being the one dominating. According to him that position is less work.

For Taehyung on the other hand, he just loves the feeling of sinking into his hyung's tight heat, while hearing him moan like a filthy whore. Fuck, just remembering the sounds that come out of those beautiful lips is enough for Taehyung to get even harder.

"Taehyung-ah, you missed a step," Hoseok's exasperated tone of voice manages to snap Taehyung out of his dirty fantasies.

"Oh, ah, I'm sorry hyung," the younger sheepishly comments, while cutely pouting, making it really hard for the older guys frustration to not last very long.

"Fine, just make sure that you pay attention, and quit eye fucking Seokjin hyung, your thirst is freaking obvious," the last bit was whispered into Taehyung's ear. Hoseok was considerate enough to not embarrass the other guy in front of the other people present.

"Okay guys, now that we have Taehyung's full attention, lets take it from the top, and 1, 2, 3, 4," and so rehearsal continues for another hour, with Seokjin and Namjoon only falling a couple of times, as well as the clumsy mochi Park Jimin falling on his ass once or twice.

Taehyung can't help but feel a huge sense of pride for his older sweet boyfriend. Something he will never get tired of using when referring to him. He has improved the most out of all of them, although in his opinion Seokjin has always been more than amazing.