That Hater Life

ROBERLINE'S POV

A little bit about my life is that i don't let a hoe fuck me over! I have a 1 year old son named jonathan by my ex boyfriend Michael. Of course like most girls i thought he wouldve been the one until i left him cause he was cheating. So now my mom and dad help me raise my baby boy. My dad was a used to be drug lord and everybody feared him, well some still do but he retired to make sure he didn't raise us in these streets which was too late anyway. Im 5'3 mixed with puerto rican black and Indian, Hourglass figure, long light brown curly hair and hazel eyes. I attend Lakeside heights highschool, im in the 11th grade and im 17. My ride or die bitch is my best friend Karina, I've known her since pull-up days.

So today was like any other day which starts off with me getting myself ready for school. I hit my alarm clock as soon as the first beep sounded and slowly went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene then went into Jonathan's room getting him up. Usually i would leave him sleeping but i was dropping him off to my grandma since she had been wanting to see him. I dressed him and sat him in his highchair giving him a bottle then going back upstairs to get ready for school. I through on some light blue high waisted jeans a pink tube top and some pink and white jordans I wet my hair to give it that silky look and combed it down my back. Next i applied lip gloss and grabbed my bag. I went into my parents' room letting them know i was taking jonathan then i headed out to my sky blue mustang my dad had gotten me for my birthday.

I drove to my grandmother's house and took jonathan inside rushing now. "Hey granny how ya been" i asked as she took jonathan from me.

"doing good but you'd better head off to school so you won't be late" she kissed my cheek and i was on my way.

-10 MINUTES LATER-

I parked my car to be greeted by Karina who was waiting right at my parking space cause yep i was just that damn special! I got out hugging her.

"hey bitch" i said letting go.

"hey my nigga" she smiled and we began walking to the doors when of course Michael bitch ass had to come up.

"aye how my son doing" he said putting his hands out to stop me.

"thought you didn't give a damn about him anymore" i said rolling my eyes.

"well i do how he doing" he asked and i could tell he was aggravated.

"good now move out my way?" i said, see days like this he always comes to ruin them he told me to get an abortion then he stayed with me not giving a damn about his child and had the nerve to cheat on me with the hoe named kendra i swear i hated that bitch.

He backed out the way and i countinued walking with Karina. As soon as we got in the door every head turned and guys were burning holes in us even though they girl was right there! Thirsty ass niggas and i couldn't help but laugh.

"Roberline!" i heard a familiar voice call after me but i just continued walking."Roberline! Aye! ROBERLINE!" Whoever it was, was getting louder and louder so now i had to turn around.

"BISH WH-....Oh hey Nate" i was ready to curse a nigga out!

"Hey baby when you gonna let me take you out?" He asked walking up to me.

"never your a druglord a player and a thug i already got enough stuff on my plate last thing i need is to chase after someone like YOU" i snapped at him and walked away.

"Damn ma so cold"he said in defense before following me.

Nate is a quarterback standing at 6'1, Tatted, milk chocolate skin, short cut waves an grey eyes hes buff but not muscular like them body builders. He's the thug of the city of Atlanta, Georgia and plus I'm not gonna lie and say he not sexy but i don't plan on having another child anytime soon!

I smirked and began gossiping with Karina cause she knew everything. We wa having a good as time till the bitch named kendra came up to us. Early in the morning she starting bullshit!

"hey bitches" she said specifically looking at me.

"I'd rather be a female dog than a thot so i guess its cool" i came back at her.

"Excuse me bitch but i ain't no thot just cause i stole you and Karina man away from yall don't mean nothing" she rolled her eyes and i just laughed.

"So you proud of stealing two guys away from someone i knew you was desperate for attention but don't make me tell the whole school over the announcements how you let Michael, and the whole football team run a train on yo ass i suggest you step aside" i got up and Karina followed jumping at Kendra and her other friend Felicia. These hoes need to recognize!

First bell rang and Karina and I went to our first period together laughing and talking like any other time except Nate ass was following us.

"Boy don't you have somewhere to be?" I said spinning around to look at him.

"Nope if I'm wit you I'm all right boo." He exclaimed with a twist of swag.

Me and Karina laughed, "Go on head to class wit yo corny ass."

" You no you love it do!" He said and walked away.

"This boy trippin", Karina said laughing.

"Fo real na, let's go to class home-girl."

"Aight!"