Operation NR Relationship Begins

Nate's P.O.V
So my ass is in deep shit. Like what compliment I'm supposed to give a fine piece of gold like Roberline that she hasn't already heard. I'm literally screwed! How am I supposed to get the sleep I need for my fine behind to look sexy tomorrow when I give her may I add her non-existent compliment as of now. What am I supposed to do? Lord Jesus don't let me mess up what might be my only chance at ever scoring wit her! Im bout through wit booty calls half of these nasty thots be havin nasty vaginas that smell like rotten Asparagus but you know sometimes a nigga gotta hit it so I carry soap and  sanitizer!! Dead I just cracked myself up!!!
Oh shit!!! I done forgot!! The best person to hit up is her "Bestie" Karina and I have her number from when her and Dante went out an he messed up and needed back up!!
That's right my nigga!! 1 point for me 0 for Karma!!
Convo:
N: Aye Karina it's yo home boy Nate!!
N: My nigga respond shit urgent!
N: Aight den be that way I'm bout to call you till u respond!
N: Bihhh I done called you 17 times TXT ME BACKKK!!
N: Aight I give you 5 minutes!!
K: TF WRONG WIT YOU CALLING ME ALL THEM TIMES LIKE I OWE YOU SOMETHIN GOT MY PA TRIPPIN ASKIN WHAT NIGGA CALLIN AND TXTIN ME!! HOW YO SCARY STALKER ASS GOT MY NUMBER ANYWAYS PISSIN ME OFF AND SUCH!!
N: Chilllllll I got yo number from when you a Dante went out aight! Damn Chill!
K: Ohh aight now wtf you want from me!
N: Rober.
K: Fuck You Mean!
N: Done act dumb
K: If you want my help just ask. 😏
N: I'm not askin like no pussy nigga
K: That's not bein a pussy nigga!
N: Fine, I need help with a compliment! (Like u said)
K: That's all you had to say!😄
N: Stop Fuckin wit me for I get Dante on yo ass! You know he miss you right!
K: Fuck Dante I done moved on
N: That's cold
K: Aight back to Rober! You need a compliment right?
N: Nahhh
K: Get slick again
N: My bad
K: Better be well yeah most of her compliments is about her body and like oh u would tap that and stuff like that! Give her a genuine compliment like! That color shirt goes with your eyes and you look very pretty! There perfect!
N: Oh I feel you thnxs Dawg I gotta go my sexiness don't come easy! Duces ✌️
K: Aight do my girl good aight!
N: I got you 👋
K:✌️

**Next Morning**

Nate's P.O.V
I done woke up early had like a hour long shower and dressed up lookin extra fine!! As always!! I stood in front of the mirror checking out my outfit I was missing something... what is it.... Oh I got it... Let's see SnapBack or Beanie.... With my outfit... My black and blue SnapBack will do. Oh look at the time I gotta head out! I walked down the stairs grabbed a bar said bye to my momma I have my own apartment but sometimes I chill wit my momma cuz she heading into them years!! I headed towards the garage, what car should I take today.. Let me just stay on the down low and go in my Black Mazzi! I hop in and head out people eyeing my car but no one would dare touch it cuz I'm well known around here!
I pulled into the parking lot and seen Dante chillin on his car next to my parking spot tryna talk to Karina but she obviously not having it. I chuckle to myself she a baddie just like Rober!
I hop out and say hi to Dante, dismiss him and talk to Karina, I can see him glaring at me but Fuck Him right now I got business to handle!!

Hey Kari wassup!!

Nun much just listening to your boy Dante tryna spit some wack game!!

Oh you know my boy got it goin on!! Even though forget him for now! About Rober where she at!

She not even here now son! Slow yo role! She'll be here in about 2 minutes you might as well head inside and act nonchalant until you see her and you know strut to stuff spit game and walk away like a BO$$!

I am a BO$$!! Anyways I gotta go!

Whatever Nigga, and you better go she said she buy the light to turn in here so skidaddle.

Duces! Also thanks! I start jogging towards the door since she almost here and stop into a stride as soon as I get further into the hallway and am near the cafeteria! I see Jevon so I talk to him and stay on the lookout for Rober at the same time!

Who you lookin for Nate?

Nobody just peepin!

Oh aight I guess! Ima head out I see bae!

Aight go do yo thing!

Duces!

As soon as Jevon leaves I just lean on the walk and stay on the lookout. Ugh what's taking her so gosh dang long! I bet you she just talkin to all her girls but I can wait until she heading to class so I can leave her dumbfounded.

Roberline's P.O.V
This chick keep texting me and all yes I'm running a few minutes late! Kari acting like she can't hold my parking spot for just 3 more minutes she stay buggin sometimes but that's bad! She better have an explanation for blowing up my phone like her ass crazy or sumthin! Smh but I'm at the light anyways and she probably just funny try to rush a bitch inside and I got her Dunkin Donuts! Watch me eat her stuff instead of giving it to her like the good friend I planned on being! Smh!! She in the parking spot looking impatient she better stop tapping her foot like she want something I got her food foolie! I stepped out the car all calm like!

Let's go chick I got shit to do!!! Let's go now for I drag you in there!

Chick calm ya self I got yo ass food and you gon' threaten to drag me!!

Aww thanks Bae now let's go!

*mumbles* Ungrateful Bitch

What was that? Huh?

Nothin let's go inside!

We start walkin and I'm peepin and checkin out everybody there is up in this hallway! My bad it's a habit! I'm walking and I see Nate by the cafeteria door on the wall on his phone I'm not gon lie doe he look good! He look up and see me he better not be thirsty! He look up then look back down and continue on his phone!
WTF!!! This the first time he ain't bother me and I'm kinda shocked! I push my feelings aside and keep strutting!
All of a sudden a nigga come next to me and I'm ready to pop till I see its Nate and all he say is in that deep voice "I like that shirt an the color it suits your eyes, you look beautiful!", he smiles at me and walks away!!
NOW WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, what just happened I'm left speechless with my mouth wide open! I'm awestruck!

Clothes yo mouth chick you gon eat a fly let's go!

Karina stay playin she draggin me off to class but I ain't payin no attention!

Nate's P.O.V

I did my thang and to be honest I did it quite well when I ignored her by the door she looked confused but when I complimented her she was so shocked! AHHHH MY NIGGA I DID THAT I DONE DID THAT WHAT, WHAT AYYYEEEE!
Let me take my foolish ass to class before I have to hear that teacher mouth again! Awe shit I'm cheesin so hard!!! Dead!!!