St Gregorys

New school new home new place new everything but not a new start. Alex stepped through the gates of this new school. He breathed in. The air was damp and the weather was dull. The only piece of colour was the bright red school uniform. Alex walked over to the office. He pressed the buzzer. Errrr! A voice came from the buzzer.
"Hello, welcome to st gregorys the best school in thanet. I presume you are from st josephs because we had many people from there come here. Come in and start a fresh!". The door creeked open, Alex walked inside andaaa the smell of old people flew around the room. The headteacher walked in the hallway he looked like a blur. Then he spoke "Good morning my name is mr blair and i will be showing you your coff em... classroom."
He showed Alex the way to the classroom. The year six headquaters was colourful and the teacher was as bright as glee display boards filled with colour. "Here is your class"

Everyone looked over to the door where Alex was standing. Mr blair opened the door then threw Alex in. Then he vanished into thin air.
"Hello, my name is miss courtney what is yours?"
"Alex, dont worry i wont be staying long just need to find my freind."
"Whose your freind?" said one of the boys in the classroom. Alex looked over to the boy. He recongised him. It was lloyd.
"LLOYD" he shouted. Everyone said "shhhhhhh". They didnt want him to say that name ever again. Suddenly, Mr Blair walked in. "What did you say child?"
"LLYOD" he replied.
He grabbed Alex by the shoulder and grabbed a cane from behind his back and...SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"BOY DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN" screamed blair. His grey pale face turned red. Red as blood. He snapped the cane then......... he froze.
Then Alex kicked him right in the privates. But he felt no pain.
He grabbed Alex and said "boy you will have a triple detention see me in my office now.
3 HOURS LATER
"Sir plese i need a wee"
"NO!"exclaimed mr blair,"pee in your pants i dont care."
So Alex stood up and starting peeing over the walls. Psssssss!
"Boy no!"
He grabbed Alex turned him around and Blair had been burnt. Alex was wearing a cruciefix. The teacher was a vampire. He pressed this button and bats and teachers came running in. They had llyod. He said watch this he then bit llyod and then Alex felt num.He snapped a piece of wood and then stabbed mr blair he turned into mist then one by one the teachers vanished into mist aswell only one thing was left behind. A note. Come here and wash your troubles away. Here at dame janet school.

See you next time bye.