Story one St Josephs

The day begun like no other day everyone was lined up in their classes ready to be taken into there classrooms by their teachers. Two boys named Alex and lloyd were dreading about the day ahead they knew what was waiting for them. THE KENT TEST.
As the bell rang children would say bye to their parents and then scatter off to there so called classrooms. Which consisted of a desk for each child and a grumpy old teacher sitting at the front giving out detentions. Alex was in year 6 and sobwas lloyd but their teacher was the grumpiest old fart in the world. Miss Vole she had a big fat mole on the tip of  her nose. The worst bit of her was the sinister grin. Harry ( the bully) said something he would regret for the rest of his life " hey miss  MOLE ya  have a big fat ting on the end of ya nose" . Goggles spread around the room. She screamed "HARRY, DETENTION AND IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING WHILE I TAKE HARRY TO THE HEADTEACHER I WILL SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THROW YOU OUT THAT WINDOW!" . The whole school shook, and the class stood silent. She opened the door and took harry by his hand and threw him outside then she slammed the door behing her BANG!

Harry was sent to Mr einion and he roared like a lion. Harry yet again being stupid said " sorry mr onion"
That was the end of his school life. Mr einion was turning red fuming with anger. He raged and bit harry on his arm " AHHHHHHAHHHH" HE RAN ALL THE WAY BACK TO HIS CLASSROOM "AHHHH THE FLIPPIN EAD TEACHER BIT ME ARM" Alex could tell he wasnt joking because he normally doesnt cry but his eyes were overflowing with tears. Suddenly screams were coming from classes below. Kids were running out of the school and kids were running up to our classroom. "The teachers are eating children". Alex and all the other year sixes got as many children inside as possible. Then they barricaded the doors. "How the hell are we going to get out of here" said the girls. Alex shook his head and has looking for something he looked under miss voles desk and she had an crossbow  an axe and some sort of cane. Alex took the crossbow and gave lloyd the axe they needed one more person but no one would volunteer to come. Then one of the girls but there hand up. She took the cane and said " Lets go kick some... can i say it" "yes" " ass" The group split up Alex went by himself and the other two went to search for a phone.

Llyod and lexi were coming to a dead end then a group of teachers with crooked backs and they had turned in to some sort of troll. Two of the the trolls took llyod which was no trouble because they were five times as big as him then one stayed and said " you look scrumtious my darling" he licked his lips as she screamed " ahhhhhh"
He opened his mouth and a pungent smell flew into her face. The trolls mouth would easily gobble her up whole. Chh!! Alex was there with his crossbow and shot the ugly vile troll in the head the troll was dead. "Where  is lloyd" the girl passed out.

"HELP HELP " Alex could here cries for help. It was coming from a room down the corridoor. Alex ran to the room he opened the door and found a tape recorder saying play me. "HI THERE CHILD LLYOD IS WITH ME AND WILL STAY THAT WAY UNLESS YOU GIVE ME HARRY YOU WILL REGET IT IF YOU DONT GIVE ME HIM I WILL EAT HIM". Alex was clueless and didnt know what to do so he went to the head masters office there he found two trolls standing out side. He didnt want to use the crossbow because that will get the other guards attention. So he used the hatchet that he gave to lloyd. He whistled " who goes there" said the guard. The guard walked over then Alex hit the guard with the hatchet. The other guard heard a big THUD! He ran over then Alex did the same. He then ran into the office there was standing Mr einion. Alex didnt hesitate he said "nive knowing you Mr onion" he used the crossbow and it glew right into the middle of einions face "oh no" brrr! It farted then turned to slush. The stench was horrible. Llyod was gone and an note read. Welcome to st gregorys school we will have spaces avalible for every single child in thanet.
Join us next time in part two of this book bye .