Everyone cheered as the two conjoined lips, Allison even forgetting about what had happening in the shower. 

RECEPTION:

Everyone was dancing and celebrating as Lydia was frantically running around looking for toilet paper to cover her pit stains. She barged into the bathroom, only to see a horrific sight. It was Allison, throwing up black blood in the sink which was now spread all over her dress, making it look like she just murdered someone. 

"L-Lydia?"Allison says out of breathe. Lydia looks at her, panting from shock. "Lydia please help me!" Allison says, breaking down into a tragic cry.

"Allison oh my god, oh my god what's going on?" Lydia says, grabbing her dirty hands. Allison was shaking from fear. 

"I-I need you to take me to Deacon, NOW!" 

And that's what Lydia did, with both of them sobbing, Lydia squeezed pregnant Allison in her passengers seat and sped to the animal clinic. 

Deacon was about to close up shop when Lydia frantically opened the door with weak Allison hanging over her shoulder. "Allison?!" Deacon yelled. She was crying, constantly throwing up down her now black dress.

They laid her down on the hard metal table, with Allison holding her stomach. "T-the baby. P-please save t-the-" she couldn't even form a sentence.

"I'm calling Stiles!" Lydia says, dialing her phone. 

Deacon slips on pair of gloves. "Ok Allison," he says squeezing her hand. "We have to get this baby out of you now! I need you to hang in there okay? Don't let go, stay strong." 

"Stiles is coming!" Lydia says with a cry. Allison vigorously nods, staying strong for the sake of her baby. She starts pushing with Deacon's help, praying Stiles would be there for the birth of their child. 

The more she pushed, the more black blood she threw up. She was dying, and she knew it. 

After five minutes of trying to push the baby out Stiles, Scott, Parrish and Kira run into the room. Stiles slides on the floors with his knees, grabbing Allison's hand.

He instantly breaks down in tears, seeing his wife in that condition. "A-Allison?" he says with maybe a million tears shedding down his cheeks. She cries seeing him devastated for her.

"Push Allison, push!" Deacon yells. Stiles squeezes Allison's hands with both of his. She screams in agony until they finally hear a sweet, precious cry of a newborn child. "You did it baby, you did it." Stiles says, still sobbing.

Deacon carries the baby to Stiles as he gasps while holding her. She was beautiful, he thought. He cried at the sight of her.

"Oh my god, I-I'm a father." he says, squeezing the baby tight with his hands. 

Deacon gently accepts the baby back. "I'm going to go wash her off." Stiles nods his head as he and his wife are accepting her near death.

"S-stiles," she says, whimpering uncontrollably. "I-I'm gonna die Stiles." 

"NO! NO you're not please! Please just stay with me okay? Please help me raise our child. Allison....Allison don't leave m-me." he says softly.

"I-I'm sorry. I will love you forever. Okay? Forever. You're my husband and you always will be." she says, with the blood coming out of her nose now. 

"Please! Please! Just....please." his voice breaks off in the last word, he wasn't ready to say goodbye.

They're friends, crying with them, stared at the horrific sight of Allison Argent laying in a white dress, that was now covered in black sickness.

"I-I was never meant to come back. I have to die. It's been my fate all along." she says, stroking Stiles' wet face.

"These past two years, Allison. They've been the best of my life. And they always will be. I-I'm-" he couldn't finish his sentence without continuously breaking down into a horrible cry. 

"Look at me," she tells him, gently pushing up his chin. "Y-you. You will be the m-most amazing father, okay? I believe in you. I will watch over you, even if you don't think I'm there. S-she w-will grow to be b-beautiful." 

"I love you." Stiles says, one last time. She stares into his eyes, out of breathe. "Goodbye." she says with a whisper and slowly exhales her last breathe on this earth.

Everything was silent. Her lifeless body laid there, Allison Argent was officially...dead. 

"NO! NO NO NO!!" Stiles screams at the loss of his wife. Her eyes stared open, looking at him without life. He gently closed them with his finger tips. They pull him away from her corpse, dragging him on the floor as he still reaches for his deceased wife. 

"I will always love you." he says, lower then a whisper. He passes out from all the trauma.

1 WEEK LATER:

The newborn baby stared up at Stiles Stilinksi with her big, brown eyes and her toothless smiles. He played with her hands gently, making her happy.

Scott comes up behind Stiles, cupping his shoulder. He turns to look at Scott with his distraught eyes.

Scott gives him a warming smile at him and the baby.

"So I know it's only been a week, but, I gotta know. What did you name her?" he kindly asks.

Stiles looks back at his friend with his eyes getting glossy. He responds with his raspy voice, "Celestine."

_______________

ALL RIGHT YALL THATS IT!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! <3 SAD ENDING IK IK BUT I ALWAYS FELT LIKE ALLISON NEEDED TO DIE IN THE END BECAUSE SHE WAS ONLY RESURRECTED TO HAVE THE EXPERIENCE SHE MISSED FROM HER FIRST LIFE WITH STILES. I MIGHT DO AN EPILOGUE LATER IF YALL WANT ONE??? :) ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW DOB FANFIC "GAMES AND COCAINE" 

 THANKS AGAIN FOR READING LOVES