The End

thank you to everyone that's read this story! I've truly enjoyed writing it for the past year and a half haha. This is the last chapter and this ending is actually what inspired me to write the story in the first place. I really hope you guys like it :) enjoy and thanks again for reading.

——
This was it. Today was the day Allison Argent was going to marry Stiles Stilinski. She wakes up to the sound of Lydia and Malia's voice already in their bridesmaids dresses.

After everything that happened between the three, they all forgave each other and moved past their hardships.

"Allison! Allison wake up its time to get ready!" Lydia screams across her room.

Allison yawns, already with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hurry up!" Malia says with a giggle.

"well I'm sorry but being 9 months pregnant and planning a wedding really takes energy out of you." Allison aches everywhere as she slowly gets out of bed.

"Ok come on Alli, let's get you to the shower." Lydia says while both of the girls hold her up.

Allison holds her big stomach as she stumbles her way to the shower.

ALLISON'S POV:

I finally made it in the shower, feeling like I just took a two hour hike. But there was something else I was feeling, maybe anticipation? The familiar feeling amplified as more steam from the shower entered my nose. Suddenly, it happened again. Before I could say or do anything vomit burned up my throat, revealing the black, sticky liquid....again. My heart jumped at the sight of it. I began to cry out of frustration, Deacon said his cure would work! And it did work for 7 months! What's happening?

I washed it off of my body with body soap, trying to keep it together and praying that my baby was okay. Luckily, I felt a kick in my stomach, so my mind was at ease because I knew she was still alive.

I brushed it off, even though that was the wrong decision, I didn't want to fall back into my depths of sickness and sadness. I had everything now. And most importantly I had Stiles. I wasn't gonna let this ruin it for me. 

NARRATOR - CEREMONY 

So that was that. Allison Argent squeezed in her maternity wedding dress with the help of Lydia's accessorizing and Malia's strength to pull of zippers. Little did they know what was coming after the ceremony.

The church filled with many Beacon Hills town members. Scott stood as the best man and Stiles anticipated his future wife to walk down the aisle any minute.

And it began. The organs started playing as the first bridesmaid, Lydia, came out in her peach creamed dress, followed by Malia and lastly Kira.

As the bridesmaids took their positions at the front of the church, a white, beautiful Allison slowing began walking down the aisle with her father.

Stiles' eyes glossed at the sight of her. He couldn't wait to marry her, even though it was about to happen. 

They reached the end of the aisle, as Argent removed Allison's vail and kissed her forehead. 

Allison and Stiles joined hands, everyone in tears, including them. The thing is, even if you were sitting at the very back of the church, you could still feel the chemistry between the two.

It was a passionate fire burning between them, it was love. Real love. After the vows had been said, the priest spoke the words we all have been waiting for. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." And so Stiles did, he kissed his bride. "I love you more then anything in the world, I can't wait to start a family with you." Stiles says, rubbing her stomach.