●Chapter 17●

Começar do início

I pull up to the parking lot and take him out of the car and walk into Petco. I go over to the aisle with the harness' and the leads. I find one that fits him and put it on him. 'I'll just use it to walk him around so I can control where he goes. I'll buy them once I find some food for him.' I say to myself. I look around and I find a pamphlet for the best food for your puppy breed. I look in the book and find what looks like him. "Corgie Huskey Mix, so that's what you are!" I say to myself as I look back at him.

 "Corgie Huskey Mix, so that's what you are!" I say to myself as I look back at him

I find the puppy food that the pamphlet suggested. I go up to the counter and pay for everything, Including the leash and harness. "That's a cute pup you go there!" The lady says. "Thank you!" I say back with a smile. "Alright, that's gonna be $26.94," the cashier says. I hand her my card and she swipes it and hands it back. She presses some buttons and gives me my bag and the receipt. there was one of those tag-maker-things(you know what I'm talking about? Like ones where you customize the dog tag and put the name and phone number? anyways that thing). I go over to it and start to make a collar. "What should we name you?" He just barks at the question. "If only I could speak puppy," I say as I look up a list of the most popular dog names.

"Poseidon is a cool name, plus it goes with your eyes!" I say to him as I look down at him.

I  make the name tag and have it printed. "Everyones gonna love you! and Chica will, too. shes big but she also has a big heart," I say to Poseidon. I put his collar on him and walk him over to the car. I put him in the front seat while I go over to the driver's side. I drive Poseidon to my apartment. I park and unlock the car. I get the bag from the back then get Poseidon out from the front. I walk and go into my apartment. I shut and lock the door and put Poseidon down. He instantly starts to run around the entirety of my apartment.

I get a knock on the door and Poseidon doesn't seem to notice because he ran into the bathroom exploring there. I answer the door and I see Ethan. "HI! I heard your door close and I finished recording and uploading for today so I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?" He says. "Sure! come in," I say as I move out of the way.

There is actually someone I want you to meet. I say and walk back to the bathroom to see where Poseidon went. "Okayyyyyy..." Ethan says hesitantly as he sits on the couch. I go into my room and find Poseidon running in circles around the room. "Come here, buddy," I say as I pick Poseidon up. "CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I scream to Ethan as I start to walk out of my room. "MY PEEPERS ARE SHUT!" I hear him scream. I walk out into the living room and sit next to Ethan.

"Open," I say. Ethan opens his eyes and looks towards me. his mouth goes wide along with his eyes. "PUPPY!" he screams. "When did you get him?" Ethan asks as he pets the pup. "JUst today. I was driving home from work and I say this little guy on the side of the road. He didn't have a collar so I took him in and bought all of the dog necessities and brought him here," I explain. "His names Poseidon. Wanna hold him?" I ask. "OF COURSE!" Ethan screams. I hand him Poseidon and go into the kitchen to make Poseidon and I some dinner. "Hey Ethan, have you had dinner yet?" I ask him "No," "Want me to make you a sandwich?" I scream from the kitchen. "That would be awesome!" He says as he comes into the kitchen, with Poseidon in his arms. "Anything specific?" I ask as I get out some bread. "Anything without peanuts. If I eat them I'll die," he says. "Good to know," I say as I put down Poseidon food dish. Ethan puts Poseidon down on the kitchen floor to eat.

He instantly digs in. I make Ethan and me some sandwiches and we sit down on the couch and start to watch Rick and Morty. "Thanks for the sandwich, Y/n. It's really good," Ethan says through a mouthful of food. "Thanks!" I say as I turn back to the TV. Poseidon finishes his food and jumps onto the couch. He sits in between the crack of Ethan's legs. He begs for food and Ethan being Ethan, he gives Poseidon some of his sandwiches. "You didn't have to do that," I say giggling a bit. "I know, but I couldn't resist those eyes!" He says as Poseidon kisses his nose. 'How did I get so lucky to meet Kathryn, to meet the gang, then to meet now one of my best friends, Ethan? THEN GET A DOG?! MY LIFE IS AWESOME!' I think to myself as I finish my sandwich. I get Ethan and me's trash and throw it away.

-Time skip brought to you by me(it's like 10 pm now. you guys watched a lot of Rick and Morty)-

"Hey, I gotta get to bed, I have to work tomorrow," I say as I get up off of the couch. "GAH WORK RUINS ALL THE FUN!" Ethan yells. "It does. You can stay up and play with Poseidon if you want, you can crash here, too. Poseidon's gotta get used to you being around after all. So feel free. But I need the sleep," I say as I walk to my room. "Goodnight!" Ethan screams as I walk to my room. "Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let Poseidon bite!" I scream back.

It was really hot in LA so I just changed into some pajama shorts and a tank top. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then headed to bed.

A/n HI! YOU HAVE A DOG! ALSO LONG CHAPTERS WOO! Sorry if you don't like dogs, but it went well with the upcoming plot sooooo  ¯\_()_/¯. But anyways, hope you guys like the story so far. I'm having a lot of fun writing it and it helps distract me from the school work I should probably be doing but eh. Also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Anyways Love you all stay icy bye<3