●Chapter 7●

(Important A/n at the end, PLEASE READ!)

Y/n POV

I heard something from the living room so I looked around the wall and saw that Mark had fallen onto the floor. I laugh to myself which caused Tyler, Ethan, and Amy to look over at the scowling Mark that's getting off the floor, rubbing his head. He walks over to where everyone else is in the kitchen and grabs some milk out of the fridge.

-30 minute time skip whip whip-

Kathryn wakes up and we all go to the alcohol, of course. "So, who here can legally drink?" Mark says as he gets out some Vodka. Amy, Tyler, and Kathryn all raise their hands. Mark just looks at Ethan and I. "Wait, Y/n, you can't drink?" Mark says out of disbelief. "Nope, I'm 19," I say as I look back at him. "So that makes 2 of us," I hear Ethan say. "Okay, so what does everyone want?" Mark asks as he looks around at everyone. "Vodka!" Kathryn and Amy say at the same time. "I'll take a beer," Tyler says. "I'll take a whiskey," I say as I go over to where the glasses are. "I'll take some Bourbon," Ethan says as he goes to grab a glass also. Mark pours some vodka into two glasses for Kathryn and Amy. I go and grab two glasses from the cupboard for Ethan and I. And Tyler just drinks his beer out of the bottle. "I can't drink so I'm the 'adult' in this house for now," Mark says with air-quotations around 'adult.'

-time skip to being drunk brought to by my sickness(it's also 1:00 AM)-

Everyone was drunk, except for Mark, who was trying to get Ethan off from on top of the table, Amy and Kathryn were playing Patty-cake in the middle of the living room floor, Tyler was passed out on the couch, and I was playing Hide-and-seek with myself. I was in the far back corner of the fort that Ethan and I made. "Mark no!" I hear Ethan yell. I look out and see Mark carrying Ethan bridal style over to the fort. I head back over to the back corner of the fort, bringing my knees close to my chest. Ethan notices me once Mark puts him down and he jumps over to where I am. "Hey, whatcha doing?" he asks as he lays down on the floor in front of me. "Playing Hide-and-seek," I say as a response. "Cool, I'm gonna go to sleep," he says as he grabs one of my legs. "Okay, have fun," I say as I watch out for the seeker. (that's how drunk you are. You are playing hide-and-seek by yourself but making sure that the seeker can't find you...) 'Man, I'm good at this game,' I think to myself as I continue to hide from the seeker. "Hey Y/n!" I hear Amy say as she crawls into the fort, making sure not to crawl on top of Ethan, who is still grabbing onto my leg. "SHHHHH! I don't want the seeker to know I'm here!" I saw as I shush Amy. "Okay, sorry!" she says as she sits next to me. "I'm tired," Kathryn says as she crawls into the fort as well. Amy and Kathryn fall asleep on each other's shoulders. While I'm still being held onto by Ethan. The seeker hasn't found me yet and I'm not giving up!

A/n Hey! I'm sick so I'm at home and not feeling well. I've been having headaches every time I turn my head or move my eyes, I've been throwing up at random moments throughout the day, and medicine is not working. Sorry for such a short chapter, every time I looked at the screen, my headache got worse, but I wanted to put out a chapter. I will try and update tomorrow to make up for the short chapter today:) Anyways, Love you all stay icy