Lets go have some fun

Start from the beginning

He sighed, "Cole wants to see you and I promised him you two can hang out well if you weren't doing anything."

Aww, Cole missed me. Well I'm glad someone enjoys my company.

" Okay, where would you want to go?"

"We can go to Ryder's."

Ryder's was a pizza place and let me tell you best pizza ever! They have a little arcade probably why he recommended Ryder's.

"Okay am I meeting you there or..?"

He huffed.

Okay big bad wolf. How can he get mad when I don't know anything.

" Meet me in the parking lot when it's time to leave. I have to pick up Cole from school."

I nodded and he turned back around.

+++++++++++

It was after school and I was waiting for Hunter to come out. I texted Nick that I would not be getting a ride and wouldn't be home till later. While I was waiting by the door I saw Will walk out with some guy.

Hmmm who is this guy?

He couldn't see me because I think he was walking the guy to his car. I saw them speaking a few words before Will opened the door for him and they gave each other a hug.

I turned around before Will saw me. But then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I jumped and was ready fight. I seen who did it.

" Damn Hunter, don't scare a girl like that."

He smirked, " I do more then scare."

Ew, is this guy like Split? Having all these personalities.

" Can we go?"

He didn't say anything but started walking towards his car. It was a 1997 BMW M3.

My dad is a big car guy, which explains how I know that.

" Nice car."

He rolled his eyes, " Thanks, only real men drive this baby."

" And women also."

He shrugged.

I smirked, "I know I can drive a 1997 BMW M3."

His mouth was wide open before he quickly closed it, " Okay, you know something about cars, now get in."

" Oh right we have to pick up Cole."

" No shit Sherlock."

How does his parents deal with him? We soon pulled out the parking lot.

" Can I ask you a question?"

" You just did."

That line was old.

" No, really?"

"What is the question Lilyanna?"

I was hesitant to ask but decided to say it, " What happened by your eyebrow?"

His grip tightened on the wheel before responding,

" Got into a fight."

I knew the conversation ended so I decided to drop it. We pulled up to Cole's school and I saw  kids standing around.

He unbuckled his seat belt, " I will be back."

A couple minutes later I saw Hunter walking but Cole was running towards the car. Hunter was yelling Cole to slow down but Cole wasn't listening.  I got out the car and Cole ran into my arms.

" LILYYY!"

I smiled and picked him up, "Hi Cole, missed me?"

He nodded his head and I chuckled.

"Cole you need to listen to me, you could of got hit."

I had to agree with Hunter, " Yea Cole you need to be careful, we don't want you to get hurt."

He looked down and nodded his head.

"Hey Cole guess where we are going?"

His head came up a little bit, " Where?"

"We are going to Ryder's!"

He put on that smile that I love, " Really?"

He looked at Hunter and Hunter nodded his head.

He jumped out of my arms but looked at me and said sorry, gosh I love this kid.

"Thanks Lily and thank you brother, you are still my favorite person too, sorry Lily."

I laughed and turned my head towards Hunter, I could see him fighting the smile that was trying to appear on his face.

" Ready for some fun Cole?"

+++++++++

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter

Picture on top is Cole ☺️

Vote or don't byeeeee ❤️