“If you want to get back at them you don’t have to involve the little person inside of you.” Helen explained.

 “Then what do you suggest I do?” I asked but suddenly Helen started to scream.

 I jumped out of my bed and tried to look if everything was alright. Helen also jumped out of her bed and scattered everything around her path. She went Crazy!

 “You!” She said in a low voice as she pointed at me.

 “Helen calm down.” I said and placed a protective hand over my stomach.  I was already shivering.

 “Guards.” I tried to call the guards before she could hurt me.

 I kept my back on the metal rods of the cell and she kept trying to get closer and closer. I didn’t know what to do I never seen her like this. Maybe this was her sickness taking over her. I gripped the rods tighter and tried to stay calm but I couldn’t.

 “Help!” I screamed, but Helen had pulled my hair and dragged me.

 I whimpered, I screamed and I was already so weak. I was worried about my baby, what if she couldn’t survive. I shouted, but no one else heard me our cell was in the east wing and it was hardly used. This was my end.

 “Stupefy!” I heard a low voice shout the spell. I saw Helen shot and she had hit the stone wall.

 I opened my eyes and I saw Harry’s round glasses. I instantly hugged him and he carried to the clinic for healing. He had brought me out of there. I don’t know why but I was traumatized with what happened to me and I could never forget it. Maybe it was the effect of being in Azkaban and being hurt so many times. I turned weak and vulnerable.

 END OF FLASHBACK

 “Don’t worry Hermione, I’m cured.” Helen said and snapped me out of my trance. She knew I was having a flash back in my head.

  “I-I m just surprised to see you.” I said and tried to bring out a small smile.

  “I can see that.” Helen replied and waved her hand for her body guards to leave so we could have a private talk.

  “What brings you here?” I asked and shifted my weight on the other foot.

  “I work here dear.” She replied with a bright warm smile.  “I should be the one asking you the question actually.”

  “Oh.” I started with a surprised voice. “Well, I’m just here for a DNA test.” I finished.

 “Ah. For whom? Maybe I can help you with that.” She smiled leading to a small office.

  I sat on the chair just across her table. To my surprise Anne and James were already there waiting. Helen sat on her chair and pulled out some papers from her desk drawer.

  “Okay. Whose DNA is it?” She asked as she wore her spectacles.

  “My Daughter and Draco Malfoy.” I replied. She dropped her papers and she was gaping.

  “Does he not know?” She asked. “You haven’t told him?”

  “I told him Helen.” I spoke. “It’s just he needs as he calls it Solid Proof.” I quoted.

  “Oh. Then that would not be a problem anymore. Since the girl is really his. Is she not?” Seriously. Is she really asking that?

  “Of course!” I exclaimed.

  “Okay, okay. Calm yourself Hermione.” Anne stepped in holding me back from actually lashing out.

  I sat down and folded my arms on my chest. “You actually think I’ll stray. The only person who ever touch me---I am not having this conversation with you.” I said upon realizing my whole reply.

  “Anyway.” Helen stepped in breaking the silence. “Do you have both their DNAs?”

  “Yes.” I told her and got two vials form my bag. One vial contained Draco’s hair and the other vial contained Alicia’s blood.  I gave Helen the vials and examined it.

  “This should be enough.”

  “When will be getting the results?” I asked.

  “3-4 days at the most.” She replied. 4 days? That long? “But for you dear I’ll make it 3.” She smiled.

  “Thank you.” I say and got up adjusting my bag on my shoulder. “I’ll have James pick it up in three days.” I added and gestured to James who was quietly leaning on the wall.

  “Will do.” He replied. 

                                                                                                                                  ---END OF CHAPTER 35---

A/N: I am so sorry for the wait baby dolls! Anyway, loving all your comments :) Thank you for everything! and did I mention My Daughter already has about 18k reads? Holy shit guys! This is really awesome!  I have to tell you guys in advance, I actually have Transitory summer at the University. It starts on Monday so I might be able to update like everyday, so I hope you understand. xx