authors note

Right so hi, that last chapter, that was wild. I dont update for a year and i return with a nice frerard kiss, i hope you enjoyed that, it wasn't my plan to do that, i have no idea what im writing half the time i just write and hope its good.

Anyway- so if you want more fanfiction that might take months on end to update, i've just started two new fics.

Now if i was going to #promote my fics i would usually do it at the end of a chapter but this time ive decided to just write it in an authors note.

Okay so with these fics i've decided to mention them only because they're new and i actually do have ideas fresh in my mind with them as they are new and are more likely to be updated as this one has been in the works for probably around 2 years? A year and a half? And so all my ideas for this are mush because i never wrote them down.

You dont really have to check them out but i wanna give them both a boost because i quite like them.

One is called Better Than Words and it's about Frank joining bookclub and Gerard is the annoying club leader person and stuff.

And the other one is called Poison which is about Gerard sort of kidnapping Frank to get him away from criminals, and it's kind of like and 'on the run thing'.

(As you can tell i really enjoy naming my frerard fics after songs that are not related to mcr).

But yeah, if you want, check them out maybe, the writing style in both is quite different i think, which isn't on purpose, i just write different depending on my mood i guess.

Anyway. New update soon (i hope) i will try my best to get one out in the next.... month? I'm trying not to pressure myself to much to write. Hopefully it will be a lot sooner than a month.

Also if you want a short and completed fanfiction than Ghost is really good and I love it that is my child and for some reason I have felt so attached to it I am so proud of it okay that is all.

Thank you all so much for reading this fic though, I'm going to try and plan it out better, i remember a lot of ideas i had earlier but some of them are just straight up terrible so i'm going to have to work on those.

I love you all so much, thank you.