6: Things Have Changed

Gerard was a man on a mission, well, a mission to talk to Frank, and hopefully intimidate him enough to stop talking to him because Gerard didn't want Frank's friendship.

Gerard feom two years ago, no- Gee, would have died just to even talk to Frank but Gerard was different now, he didn't like Frank anymore, whether it was the two years he didn't see Frank or the fact he punched Gerard in the face, he just didn't like him.

So when he walked into school the next day, he was determined to find Frank and end the friendship that the shorter boy thought they could start.

"You brought a ladder to my house last night," Gerard started when he saw Frank who was standing by the lockers holding Jamia's hand who was giggling about something.

"Hello friend," Frank smirked.

"You brought a ladder to my fucking house and climbed through my fucking window at two in the fucking morning," Gerard stated, almost fuming at this point, "Why?"

"Hey Jamia," Frank turned to his girlfriend, " I have to talk to him right now, see you at lunch, okay?" She nodded, kissing his cheek softly before skipping off and Frank turned around to smirk at Gerard, "what's up, Sherlock?"

"No," Gerard stated, "we are not doing that again, don't call me that."

"Oh, don't be such a killjoy," Frank pouted. "Sherlock and Watson power couple- I didn't say that."

"Right," Gerard rolled his eyes and leaned against the lockers beside Frank, "so, why did you come to my house last night?"

"To show you that you can't hide from me," Frank shrugged.

"Was that a threat?"

"Should it be?" Frank asked, cocking his eyebrow at Gerard who rolled his eyes once more, "I want to apologise for hitting you and I don't really know how and I thought getting to know you would mean I could learn more about you, repay you for black eye."

"Don't worry," Gerard sighed, "apology forgiven, nothing to repay."

"But you see," Frank smirked again, "that's where me following you home comes in, you can't get out of it that easy."

Gerard sighed, deciding to just give up and walk away, knowing he'd be stuck with Frank for a while but before he left to go find his brother he turned to ask him one more question.

"Why do you want to be friends with me so badly?"

Frank just smiled and walked away before Gerard could.

-

"God Mikey, he's so fucking..."

"Nice?" Mikey added, sitting across from Gerard in the school cafeteria, who was groaning about Frank not leaving him alone. Mikey thought he was overreacting, sure he found it weird about Frank's attitude with wanting to be friends with Gerard, but mostly he thought the gesture was nice.

"Annoying," Gerard finished.

Mikey rolled his eye at how Gerard was acting about it all, urging him to just accept the friendship he's being offered whilst Gerard keeps shooting that option down everytime.

"You used to like him," Mikey stated obviously. He had known about his brother's obsession with Frank, he was the only one who really knew how Gerard had felt about him, but obviously Gerard didn't have feelings for him anymore, that much was obvious.

Still Mikey thought it a waste that now Gerard got part of what he wanted he didn't want it anymore, and maybe Frank didn't return Gerard's old affection but he wanted to be friends something Gerard never thought he'd ever get out of Frank.

But two years later Gerard was getting what he wanted when he didn't want it and it was all sort of a mess but maybe Gerard wouldn't make the mistake of rejecting his friendship anymore.

"Yeah two years ago," Gerard sighed, "things have changed in two years."

"Like what?"

"Like everything," Gerard muttered as if it was obvious. "Besides, if he found out who I was he would think I was weird, you remember what Jamia said. I never wrote any of that, but Frank probably believes I did, well... Gee..."

"I remember what you told me, yeah," Mikey nodded. "I want Frank to make love to me," Mikey teased making Gerard groan in annoyance.

"Well I'm very flattered but I have a girlfriend," the two boys looked up to see Frank standing there, smirking at the two of them before taking a seat beside Mikey, across from Gerard. "However, I will keep you in mind if she wants to try some kinky threesome time."

Gerard had burst out laughint by this point and Mikey just looked mortified before he sighed and got up, muttering something like 'have fun with your boyfriend' before walking off.

"Gerard," Frank smiled, turning towards Gerard, smiling at him.

Gerard sighed, rubbing his face a little before looking at Frank properly. "Frank," he nodded in acknowledgement, "what do you want?"

"You and me," Frank started, "are going to have a sleepover and play video games and we're going to talk about football or whatever you want to talk about, and we're going to have a fun time and be friends."

"And what if I don't like football?"

"Than that's fine, I don't like football anyway, too sweaty," Frank grinned. "What do you like? As your friend I should know these things."

"I uh... I like comic books."

"Comic books!" Frank smiled, "I love comic books, filled with pictures and... words and all great things, I mean to be fair i've never actually read a comic book but I will get to doing that... what else?"

"Music?"

"Sounds more like a question," Frank asked, cocking an eyebrow with a small smile. "Music is wonderful, what kind of music do you like? Wait- on second thought, we can discuss that when you come to my house on friday night," Frank smirked.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"But you do, and you will and it will be fun!" Frank smiled, being overly cheery, kind of scaring Gerard, "I'll come 'round tonight to tell you my address," he grinned, standing up.

"Why can't you just tell me now?"

"Because," Frank smiled, "it gives me a reason to come back, Sherlock" He than began to walk off, Gerard calling after him making him chuckle.

"Don't forget the ladder, Watson."

-

This was actually really early wow... which means i'm either going to update a lot or this is the end of updates for like another month.... probably the latter.

This fic is sort of getting somewhere so that's cool, I should probably make longer chapters but i'm lazy so you can deal with it.

Also idk what i'm doing with Frank's character like i'm tryinf to make him extremly enthusiastic but like earlier in this fic he wasn't like that really at all so it's a weird transition I guess??? Idk

xx