12

4 weeks later..

Donghyuck and the 6 other guys hangs out there at the school yards. It's their half day because the teachers went into some kind of important meetings that it will took them 2 or 3 hours. So Donghyuck and the others can stay whenever they wanted to.

It's still early for them to go home and suddenly, it went really boring and no one dares to talk or braking the silence, well it's a comfortable silence that they have. Until Renjun decided to break the silence.

"Guys! Let's go to my house! Today's friday so how about you guys will have a sleepover to ours? And you don't have to worry because tomorrow will be saturday. So, how was it? Do you guys agree?" Renjun asked.

"Sure!" The other 6 agreed.

~Donghyuck's P.O.V~

Wow, a sleepover again to my bestfriend's house. Actually we didn't have a sleepover at Renjun's house before so, why not? I'm already at home and packed a few of my stuffs and clothes for our sleepover. He said we should be at his house for like 5:30pm since it was still 2:17pm. I just wanted to be prepared fast so I did prepare and packed my things, just a few tho.

•Timeskip•

I'm already at Renjun's house. As I entered, I already saw Jaemin, Chenle and Mark-hyung. Jeno and Jisung were not here yet and yeah, Jaemin, Chenle and Mark were early as I expected. Earlybirds as always I thought and sighed.

As I walked through the couch and sat beside Jaemin, we talked and laughed. As we're just killing time, finally, Jeno and Jisung is already here with a grocery bag full of junk foods and sweets.

It was now 6:58pm and we decided to who will cook. Since Chenle and I knows how to cook, then we're the representative but Chenle refused because he needs to have fun to those guys who were just sitting and laughing while waiting for the food to be finished. Well obviously, I'm the one who cooked.

While I'm done cooking, Jisung helps me to prepare some plates and arraged it. "Guys, c'mon! Let's eat now." I said, commanding them to eat and they did. "Woah! Hyuck, this is so delicious!" Jeno said. "I agree with you, Jeno!" Jaemin agreed.

"Thanks!" I just giggled. But then, I realized that Mark-hyung didn't talk too much unlike before.

I think I already know why he's been like that.. for now..