02

Somebody wrote a letter again for me.

Dear Mark,

Hi Mark! Wow, you're doing great at Math, huh? Well you're really great at everything. I know some people were envious of you. But still, you'll end up loving me non-stop someday and I can't wait for it to come! So, I saw you with a girl who's obviously flirting at you. And you fucking flirted back! You already hurted my heart for the first time! Ok I felt broken a bit. And I told you that I'll kill people who tries to steal you and your heart away from me! And I even told you that it was just a threat but now, I'll let it happen. Just wait for the so called 'accident'. It's obvious that you used to liked that girl, right? So it's time to hunt that dream girl of yours, Mark Lee! I'll be the one who'll finish her life early than her parents! Just wait for it to come. If you don't want her to die, then go away from that bitch. Never talk to her! Don't you even dare touching her!

       - Your Secret Lover

Oh well shit! I guess I'm doomed? Well heck yeah, obviously! I don't think if that person was just threatening me or is it really real that, that person will kill people!? How did that person know that, that girl from awhile ago at school was my dream girl!? Fuck! I don't want her to die! I need to protect her! I need to protect Koeun! I still need to love her!