𝟏𝟔

When Namjoon wakes up from his sleep this morning, his head feels so dizzy and he feels like going to vomit but when he goes to the toilet, nothings comes out of his mouth.

" Dada! " Namjoon screams while searching for his daddy.

" Stop shouting kid ! You make my wrinkled ear in pain " That is the old woman who Namjoon hate said

The old lady left a piece of paper on the table opposite him and walked away leaving him alone. What does the old woman think actually? Is this like some kind of drama he watched on his papa television? Where the main character will get the important or sad news about theirselves or other person.

Without much thought, Namjoon opened the envelope and read the letter slowly. Nothing special except his daddy, dada , papa and oppa would leave him here alone with the wrinkled old woman.

The little boy wiped his tears and grasped his small hand as he could. His daddy or dada once said that even though we are sad or disappointed with someone , we can not show our true feelings as it will make us look weak. So he listen to his daddy's words like a good boy and tore the letter he had read earlier and dumped it into the bin.

" Namjoon-ssi? Yesterday there was a man named Johnny telling me to tell you his name and he was the one who took you inside before you died cold " The old woman laughed

Namjoon began to feel grateful to the man who had saved him but how did he want to thank the man if he had never met him?

" Joonie? " Namjoon smiles as he thinks that is his daddy but when he looks back, it's a stranger he never knew.

" You know me? " The man smiled as he ruffled Namjoon soft hairs.

The man grabbed his hands as he dragged the little out of the old building. He can see the clouds and trees smiling at him and maybe he's just feeling dizzy after the bad incident happened to him last night.

" Where are you taking me to actually? Are you trying to kidnap me? " The man laughed as he giggled cutely.

" No baby , i just want to show you to my husband or should i say your dada? " Namjoon gapsed as he hugged his new ' daddy ' tightly.

-

" I hate you hyung! " Jimin screamed in the car and kicked the front seat where Seokjin was sitting.

Actually they are watching Namjoon from afar because they can not get too close to Namjoon for now. Their enemies are looking for their weaknesses now and that's why they can not risk the precious of Namjoon's life and they are also incapable of seeing Namjoon die before their eyes.

" I hope you made the right decision this time because i think Namjoon will start forgetting us and start a new life with them " Hoseok said while biting his nail