𝟏𝟎

" We have found Mr and Mrs. Kim's body in the forest near our control center and we've also managed everything so you can see the face of your parents for the last time " The head of security at the ash sites said

Namjoon walks ahead of the place where his mother's ash is placed and puts a bouquet of flowers on it. He holds Yoong's hand, crying for his mother's loss. Who would have thought that the day before the most beautiful day for his mother was the day she left him.

" C-Can i stay here ? I'm sure my mom also wants me to stay here ! " Seokjin has removed a temporary paralysis from Namjoon's body so Namjoon can move as much as he can but not forever

" You know you can not stay here baby, you need to understand what's going on right now that your mother has died " Jungkook said and Namjoon shook his head. He knew all of this was just a dream but why did he still not wake up from his dream?

Namjoon looks at Jimin but Jimin does not want to see his face. Does he look so ugly now or he feels guilty for Namjoon?

Namjoon just shakes his head and says goodbye to his mother. He walked out of the building and sat on the bench adjacent to the convenience store. Maybe he should get drunk now because that's what people always do if they feel sad after losing someone.

Namjoon walks into the convenience store and pays for his soju at the counter. Namjoon walked out of the convenience store with the soju in his hand and returned to the bench under the tree. He tried to open his soju bottle cover but before he could open it someone had taken his soju from his hand.

" Hey! that's my soju ! Who are you and why did you to take people's soju? " Namjoon said as he whining softly when he realized he's talking to Yoongi right now.

" Is this the only way to release your sadness? This is not the way Namjoon I know " Yoongi said and patted Namjoon's head gently.

Namjoon just stares at Yoongi without saying anything. Perhaps his stepbrothers was not as bad as he thought and maybe he had to accept what had happened and forget about it.

" now who's want some banana and strawberry milks? " Namjoon had to accept that he had fallen in love with his stepbrothers.