**4**

ADRIEN POV

    I had Marinette in my arms and she continued to cry. I took her to the back of the school and sat her on a bench. "Are you ok?" Yeah way to go Agreste. She's obviously not ok. "D-did you see?...." I slowly nodded my head yes. "Everyone at school knows now...." I said quietly. "Can you just tell me why?..." I asked her. "Chloe..." she said.

I hugged her and let her cry into my shoulder. I whispered nice things softly in her ears. A little while later she started to calm down.

MARINETTE POV

"Adrien?...." I asked him. Thank god I didn't stutter. "Yeah?" I let go of him. "Thank you. For everything." I smiled sweetly at him. "Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He had asked me. "No.... I think I'm going to go home." I said to him.
He eyed me and I could tell he was worried. "Adrien. I'm not going to... you helped me and someone else.... so thank you." I smiled again at him.

I heard him sigh of relief and I giggled. "Bye Adrien!" I said to him. "Bye Mari" he smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. My face burned with red. Then his did as he realized what he did. "I-Um... I didn't...." he started. "It's ok..." I giggled still both of our faces red.

I walked off to my house and Tikki flew out of my bag. "Mari? Are... are you ok?" She asked me. I expected this. "I'm fine!" I smiled at her. I decided to get some designs done and I started working on some. I was inspired by a certain cat...

tap tap tap I thought it was just my imagination so I ignored it. Tap tap tap this time I knew I heard it. I looked at the window to see Chat knocking at my window. I let him in and he immediately kisses me. "Princess?! Are you ok?? I heard what happened at school!" "Yes yes. I'm fine." I giggled.

He sighed and I walked away from him and he pouted. "What?..." I asked him. "I wanted to cuddle..." he pouted. "I can't I'm working on a new design. "Pleasssseeee???" He asked me. I looked at him and he gave me kitten eyes. "Dammit.... fine. Just for a few minutes."

I went over to him and we cuddled on my chaise. "So purrincess. What designs were you working on?" Chat asked me. I blushed and ignored the question. Though he noticed. "Princess?.... are they inspired by me?...." "how did you-" "I may have peeked" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back to cuddling with him.

   After awhile of cuddling Chat thought of the poster of his, well Adrien's schedule she had. "Hey Princess..." "Yeah Chat?" I said as I cuddled into his chest. "So I was looking at your poster, and I noticed It was a schedule of someone's that wasn't yours...." He said playing with my hair. I froze and blushed. "w-well that.... that was back when I had a huge crush on someone very special to me..." I looked down. Then realized what I said. "B-BUT YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!" I said quickly. "Don't worry Princess! I know." He smiled at me. "Why are you so adorable??" I smiled at him. "Well you are more adorable" he replied back as he booped my nose.

   We continued to cuddle for a little bit and then Chat said something. "Hey Princess?? I realized I never asked you!!" "asked me what??" I looked at him with a puzzled face. "Will you be my girlfriend??" He asked me. "I thought we were dating" I giggled. "I know, but I wanted to make it an official thing" He blushed. "You are too cute" I looked up at him and kissed him.

⚠️ LEMON WARNING (oh yeah and cringe warning... its my first lemon...)⚠️

3RD PERSON

   What was a sweet short kiss turned into a make out session. Each trying to take the lead, but of course Chat won. Somehow they had ended up with Marinette on the bottom of the chaise and then Chat on top of her. good thing her parents were not home...

   Chat licked her lips for entrance but was declined. Marinette decided to tease him. He grabbed her thigh and squeezed it. Marinette let out a squeak, and Chat took that time to explore her mouth with his tongue.

   Chat kissed down from her lips to her neck. "Are you sure you want to keep going?" Chat said out of breath. "y-yes..." Marinette said blushing. Chat started to help her take her shirt off. Once it was off Chat started to kiss from her neck down to her breast. Marinette moaned and thats  when he knew he had found her sweat spot.

   Chat sucked on that part as Marinette let out a big moan. He let it go with a 'pop' and the circle turned a brownish-purplish. Chat started to slowly take off her skirt until all she was wearing was her bra and underwear. "Is there a way to take that suit off??" Chat grabbed the bell around his neck, which was a zipper , and pulled it down and stepped out of his suit with only his boxers on.

   Chat got back on top of Marinette and started to kiss her again. But this time let Marinette take the lead. Chat let Marinette's tongue explore is mouth and they moaned.

   Marinette, still kissing him, pushed up onto him so she could top.... for now. Chat started to take her bra off. Once he did, he put it on the floor with the pile of clothes and looked at her.

   Marinette covered herself. "Why are you covering yourself? You are beautiful." Chat said and took her arms off of her breast. Chat pushed back down on to her and started to suck on her left breast. Marinette let out a long moan "Ch-Chat~ S-stop teasing...." She moaned again "ah~" Chat kissed up back to her mouth and then got up.

   Marinette pulled down his boxers, and looked at his member before touching the tip. "a-ah~" Chat moaned. She took his member in her hands and started pumping it with her hands. Chat couldn't stop moaning. Marinette stopped and Chat whined at the loss of contact.

   Marinette took his tip and put it in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip before taking it all in her mouth. "A-AH~ M-Mari.... F-faster!~" Marinette picked up her pace and bobbed her head faster.

   Chat took her head and pushed her head deep over and over. "m-mari~"  He let go of her head. Mari's eyes were watering from it going in deep. Chat took off her underwear in an instance. Ho sucked his fingers and put one in her entrance. "ahhhh~" She moaned.

   He added another finger in and She moaned more. "f-faster~" He moved his fingers faster and added the last two in. She moaned and he took his fingers out right as she was about to cum.

   Marinette whimpered. "do you have any condoms??" Chat asked. "y-yeah..." Marinette said as she grabbed one off her desk." Chat put on the condom. "are you ready?" "yeah" "it might hurt at first..." Marinette laid down on the chaise with her legs spread out. Chat put the tip in first and she moaned. He put the rest in and she screamed and tears started falling.

     Chat kissed her tears away and waited for the signal to move. "o-ok you can move" Chat started slowly. they both moaned loud. "F-faster" "what was that? I couldn't hear you" Chat smirked. "Ch-chat go faster" She said looking desperate. "I'm sorry I couldn't catch that, what?" Chat laughed. "FUCK ME AS FAST AND HARD AS YOU CAN CHAT." She blushed, and so did he.

    Chat didn't hesitate and did what he was told. He went as fast as he could and as hard as he could. "A-AH CH-CHAT I-I'M GONNA-" "M-me t-too" They both came and he slowed his thrusts down. "d-don't stop chat"

    Chat slowed down after they came, but then picked up the pace again. He slammed into her harder and faster then before, if that was possible. They both came again, and then Chat pulled out. "That. Was. Amazing." Marinette said. she laid back and then moaned when she felt something at her entrance. "Ch-chat~"

   Chat had taken his face down to her entrance to clean her up. He stuck his tongue inside of her and explored. She moaned loud and pushed his face in deeper. He continued until she came for the thirds time and drank it. "You taste like blueberry's" He giggled and she blushed.

    "Shut up and come here you dork." She said. They went to her bed, and layed down. Marinette laid on his chest, while Chat had his arm around her. They then fell asleep.

~~~~~
yo guys.... sorry if this was really cringey😂😂😂 This was my first lemon lmao. hoped you liked it... I probably wont be doing a lot of these unless you like them😂