The King and Queen or Grandmother and Grandfather

Sorry for the long wait. I got writers block so I havn't been able to write. But anyhow heres the next chapter, hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------

The halls we walked down were long and narrow, much like the ones at the castle. James stayed quiet the whole way, not even glanceing back to make sure I was following him. The next thing I know he stopped in front of a tall wood door. the knock he gave echoed slightly throughout the halls, causeing shivers to go up my arms. THe moment of scielence that followed though was exrusiating.

"Come in" A strong yet sounded as though it had some years on it, called out from within the room. James turned the handle and swung open the door, letting me enter before himself. INside was a man sitting behind a desk, a coffee mug in his hand. next to him a women sat drinking from a tea cup, her eyes looking me up and down. "Welcome vampire queen, why is it you have blessed us with your pressence." I noticed that I had been slightly trembling but then I rembered, fear is a sign of weakness.

"Why would I not come and visit my own grand parents." I smirked, my wolf giving me more of the strenth that I needed. Their faces looked shocked and the women seemed to sniff the air, proably to pick up more of my scent.

"it can't be... You were thought to have been killed when your mother was killed." the women said her eyes wide but also in a slight daze, probably talking with the man.

"When my mother was killed I ran as fast as I oculd to my father and he had ereased my memories and sealed my inner powers, somehow rendering me mute. He kept me secret as a slave and then sold me when I was old enough. My mate, the vampure king, bought me and now I'm here." i said cofidently, "The werewolf princess has come back to her kingdom."

"And what makes you think the we will let the half breed you take the spot as princess." The man growled.

"YOu don't have to let me, I don't really want the spot, I'm already a queen in another place." I said crosing my arms over my cheast

"Then why come here." The women asked, looking slightly conserned.

"Well I don't want everyone thinking i've been dead all this time now do I." I said smirking. "I mean if anything were to happen wouldn't I be the next to protec the packs from danger."

"The man frowned and stood up, "Maybe we should just kill you know so that you wont be able to cause any danger to the pack." He said turning his frown into a smirk.

I shook my head side to side, "Wouldn't work to well."

"Why wouldn't it?" The women asked, her eye brows raised in question.

"Well you'd have my angrry vampire mate after your heads," I pointed out, taking a set in an extra chair that happened to be next to me."and then I have two daughters."

This surpirsed the men and women much. "you already have two children and what your only 17."

"i'm going to be 18 in a month"I said relaxed as the gears in their heads turned.

"Your way to young." She almost yelled. "and your so skinny it looks as if that would by impossable for your body to take on that task."

"well the task was completed and i'm perfectly fin, my wolf gave my the strength I needed to make it through almost everthing since she reveilved herself to me."

The small arguement was broken by the mens sigh as he placed his elbows ontop of the desk and then rested his chin on his hands. "I'm sorry for this all my granddaughter." This took me back, was it a trap that would result in broken trust.

"What do you mean?" I asked very confused on why he had said this.

"I wanted to test on how much you had matured since the last time I saw you, which I would hope so since that was many years ago." He said and stood up from his seat followed by his mate. "We've been hoping that the rumur was incprrect and you had somehow made it out alive. But to think i'm already a great grandpa, now that feels like a fantacy"

I let out a giggle and stood up from my chair. I felt a tear leave my eye and felt relieved, the family I had just thought of as enimies had actually been worried, almost to good to be true

--------------

Chapter complete.

So I wont be writing as much because it's summer and i'll be spending a lot of time with friends. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. thanks for reading. By the way... Thanks for the 2.7 K reads.

Read, Commnet, Vote. Please?

~M