Two lovers?

I opened my mouth just as the doctor told my to, ever since the day I spoke Master wanted me to get my muteness checked out and to see if it could be fixed over time. The doctor put a flash light down my throat for a minute before taking it back out again, then putting the flashlight down on a tray. I sat on the cold bed waiting to leave now that I no longer had any more tests.

"So doctor will she ever be able to fully talk again?" Master Damon asked from his chair next to the door.

The doctor nodded his head turning towards master Damon, "in due time and some medical use, she will be able to talk although it might not be the prettiest." He said , "now that everything is done you are able to leave when ever you would like, but please schedule another appointment." The doctor said before leaving the room.

Master gave a small nod and stood up motioning for me to do the same. I got off the bed and made my way over to stand close to him, fixing my red summer dress along the way. Master made his way out of the room, scheduled an appointment at least 2 months from now. In no time at all we were already at masters house. Master and I got out of the car and he met me at the end of the car, and stopped me from walking.

"Silver what do you think of being able to talk again?" He said his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a shrug and in sign language said 'I would love to be able to talk but if you don't want me to then I won't.' Master shook his head and leaned towards me "why wouldn't I want to hear you talk, your voice is beautiful." He said and kissed me on the lips, it wasn't forceful but gentle and filled with love, a kiss every girl wants to get for a first kiss.

He pulled away from me with a kind smile and move his mouth over the my ear, "I have a feeling that I'm either falling for you, or you are my beloved" he said before standing straight up and grabbing me hand leading me to the house.

~

It been a week and a half since that day and I've started learning more words, some from other languages but most are English. Today master told me not to wake him up until something major comes up. So at the moment I'm cooking some pancakes with fresh strawberries in them, and let me tell you they both taste and smell great. Right as I finish making them all, someone knocked on the door. As I made my way over I felt like something bad was going to come out of opening that door.

When I open the door I found a young man with blue eyes and messy dirty blind hair standing in front of me. He gave me a smile, "is Damon home currently?"

I gave him and nod and a quiet 'yes' letting him in running up the stair to masters bedroom to wake him up. "Master someone here for you!" I yelled at him as I walked into the room, although my voice sounded a bit weak and cracked at some parts.

Master moaned and sat up from his bed, shirtless. I blush and look away from him, and heard him chuckle, "tell them I'll be down in a minute, so in the mean time go serve the something to drink." I nodded and ran out and back down the stairs almost running into the man from earlier.

"Anything to drink?" I said the best I could he looked at me weird for a moment then shook his head. I lead him into the living room right as master came down.

"Good day James, what have you come here for?" Master asked taking a dear next to me.

"To see if you new slave happened to be my mate," Janes said and gave me a flirty smile, "and she is my mate."

--------------------

Hope you like it, I'm going to try and make it more interesting. Thanks for the reads and votes.

Read, vote, comment what you thing please

-M