-{Chapter :You Are Special}-

The darkness was lifted from the stone cold room, blinding light poured in.. I covered my bloodshot eyes only to be lifted by someone.. I felt safe even though i had not heard nor saw the thing yet.. then a soft voice whispered hushed into my ear.. "You are not what they say..Do not dare turn their way,for once thy believes the lies of the disguised, only then do they be come true.."I soon felt the same coldness and dark closing in as I began to panic..-I felt my way around only to find nothing was there.. no one.. I curled back silently to my pathetic form waiting.. waiting for...

  My eyes flew open, my heart dropped panicking as I surveyed the unfamiliar room only to find the pineapple necklace on a stand next to the bed I was in. Quickly i realized and remembered the cold room that was given to me..

Father had told me to not look so I had slowly closed my eyes dimming the metal room I was placed in. I had felt something be placed in my hand and my hand clasped over it. Quickly I opened my eyes to a small pineapple with a lace through it in my small hand. I was both confused, yet filled with joy. "What is it Father?" I ask curiously looking up at him my eyes wide. "This Bonnibelle is a phase triflia, It is for when you may forget something-'' He gently placed it around my neck."-This will help trigger the last thing you remember and calm you in panic attacks."His voiced was very serous. Soon I began to laugh hugging him."thank you father-you are the best!"

That faint memory caused her to grab the now dulled pineapple and hold it close to her chest her heart beat slowing alongside her panicked breathing. Bonnibelle had gotten out of her bed rather quickly to get dressed in her camouflaged shirt, black sports bra and navy blue jeans while pulling on a pair of socks at last minute.

After she took to the decent sized bathroom provided to her, she brushed her almost paper white teeth once more again for the day and began to brush her long natural red and wavy hair. She cleaned her dimpled slightly tanned face taking any grogginess away that was once apon her. Suddenly someone grasped her shoulders causing her to yelp and turn around wasting no time,soon to her delight she found it was Zall waiting patiently to be noticed. "Zall! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Bonnibelle exclaimed.

"Be better than being stuck in this dump.." Zall sneered but not directly at her. Bonnibelle was saddened by their action but Zall quickly changed the subject." Gettin all Prettied up with no where ta' go Bon are we?" They smirked looking up at Bonnibelle sarcasm just dripping from them. Bonnibelle laughed a bit under her breath."Actually , Father said he wanted to talk to me about something in a bit. He left a note-" Swiftly she took out the note from her pocket after a check of which one it was in. Zall rolled their eyes 

"Oh just wonderful! here to tell you things you don't already know again?..Heh.."Little did they know was the hidden camera that was focused on the conversation which revealed to it was only Bonnie. "i'm sure he just wants to.. uh bond.." Bonnibelle replied not sure only to change the subject once more "Anyway, he said I could have more free time today, soo I though maybe we could go ice skating, i've never w-"She was cut of by Zall"But we just did that yesterday.." They replied darkly reminiscing her condition. 

A loud alarm ended their conversation indicating someone was here to retrieve Bonnibelle. The large metal door screeched open to a halt revealing her "father". "Father!" she exclaimed running over fora hug only to be pushed back a little by him. "Did you read the note?" She nodded silently a goofy smile on her face. Swiftly he took her from the room and on a walk through the laboratory.. her home, well that's what he called it.As they walked he began to speak. "You know bonnibelle.. I do know you thought about leaving here a few times..." his eyes stayed forward as he walked Bonnie looking shamefully at him.. "I'm sorry- I kn-know its bad I-I just... I'm sorry- I wont ever-" he abruptly stopped at a halt looking dead serious at Bon. "Bonnibelle.. who puts these ideas in your head.." he asked in a dead pan voice  ,more as a statement that question.

Bonnibelle frazzled saw Zall staring darkly at her from the corner of the FACS machine. Quickly looking back to him she replied"N-no one..i j-just wanted to ..see it.. the outside world..."Soon unfamiliar droplets of liquid appeared in her eyes...she looked back up at him all her tears gone "What did you want to talk to me about Father?" Her face as bright as when he had taken her from the room. Unfazed her The professor stood and guided her to her room.. before closing the very heavily secure door he looked to her keeping her gaze."Just remember Bonnibelle..."He began to close the door."the scariest monsters.." he looked back to her                                                                                                  "Are the ones that lurk within our souls.."

                                    Bonnibelle almost turned away but he quickly spoke

                                             " Remember bonnibelle.. You are special.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                     A/N

Whoa NEllY 903 words?! Maybe im not as lazy as i thou---- opp no i still am- anyway this took a long time to write and inspired about, hope yall liked it

                                                     {<3 Yours Truly <3}

                                                                          Nub Dub <3 x0x