I stared at him because I was wondering if I should believe this story about Rosey but then again I felt happy because he really did like me.

I was about to say something but then my phone started ringing which was on the dresser sitting next to the vibrator. Chris was about to turn his long ass neck to look but I quickly stopped him and grabbed his face.

"No!!" I demanded.

"Are you ok?" He looked at me confused.

"I'm fine I just want you to look at me" I slowly climbed on his lap and straddled him. My mom always told me to forgive but never forget even if you didn't want to because its not good to keep in anger and that life was to short to hold grudges plus it was unhealthy.

I put my arms around his neck and looked him in his eyes.

"Ok I forgive you but I have some inputs"

"What's that?" He said looking at my lips then back at my eyes.

"No more lying" I kissed his cheek.

"No more allege girlfriends" I kissed his neck.

"No more being distant on the bus" I kissed the other side.

"No more gentle... you know I like rough" I whispered in his ear.

He tried to kiss me but I pushed his head away and rolled off the bed.

"You thought you was about to get a kiss hahaha"

"Come on I miss those lips" He said pulling me towards him and grabbing my butt.

"I don't even like you like that no mo" I said.

"Ok but your nipples say otherwise"

I was confused but then I looked at my breasts and my nipples was hard asf showing through my top.

"And? I don't wanna have sex right now I just wanna chill and watch a movie"

He gave me a really nigga face then stood up to take his hoodie off.

"Alright lets go"

"Wait before you get in bed can you pass me my brush, it's in the bathroom"

When he started walking towards the bathroom I grabbed my vibrator and put it back in my bag. I climbed under the covers and got comfortable. He came back out with my brush and gave it to me. I sat it on the nightstand and laid down.

"So you made me go all the way to the bathroom to get your brush and your not gon even use it?"

"Boy hush and get in this bed"

He pulled his shirt off leaving him in his sweats and pulled the covers back to climb in. I turned the volume up and turned the lamp off.

About 15 mins later he was knocked out but I was still up bored....and horny still. I wasn't even watching the movie instead I was just thinking about what the body that was laying next to me could do to my body. He was sleeping so peaceful but I didn't care.

"Chris" I said but he didn't budge.

I was thinking on if I should make a move or not but fuck it.

I climbed on top of him and pulled his sweats down along with his underwear. I put cj in my hand and started slowly stroking him. He shifted and then opened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What do it look like I'm doing?" I smirked.

"Oh now you wanna have sex"