The Prank and Stuff

"So you have never slept at all? Not even once?"

I just shook my head in Bane's direction. But I did notice Radix and Paint were out of their shock and now were looking at me with a pissed off expression. Uh oh. I think i'm going to teleport and get the fuck out of this house while I still can.

I really don't know the layout of this place so I teleported outside and waited. Sure they may want to kill me, but I know they can't kill me, even if they really wanted to. My magic is still regening but my energy is back. So by the time they finally teleported outside, I was roughly prepared. I gave them a smirk and Radix backed up, probably understanding what I had in mind. But before Paint could back up and leave, I teleported behind him and tangled him up in my strings. The reason why I went after Paint instead of Radix is because Paint's red magic can cut through my strings like butter, unlike Ink who had to use a lot of magic to break them. I teleported to the top of the roof and decided to mess with everyone here, except for Radix who already has a good understanding on why Paint stood in a non threatening way. His eye... well eyes have become white pinpricks from shock. Radix noticed me on the roof and glared at me before teleporting up here and sat down to watch.

"Your so fucking lucky I want to see everyones reactions when they have to fight Paint, who never starts a fight here."

I made the strings invisible, to mess with them further while Paint struggled. I just chuckled at his attempts and forced him to grab his paintbrush off his back and stand in his fighting stance. Not mine. His. The fun thing is that if I am controlling someone with my strings I can look through their soul to find and use their fighting methods instead of mine. Even Ink doesn't know I have a power to control anyone to act like themselves and use their knowledge against them. It was another strategy of mine to figure out what Ink was planning. Though none of the Sanses from the AU's I destroyed had any clue on what Ink was planning when he disappeared. The Sanses talking in confusion broke me out of my thoughts and I prepared for fun. For some reason, Paint was not yelling for help or telling me to let him go. Instead, he was looking down so no one could see his eyes. I have a feeling he is playing along. The clearing became eerily silent. I noticed that Radix took out his phone and is now recording the entire thing. Good timing.

"Paint...? Are you okay?"

Reverie asked him with concern in his voice. Then Paint did something that caught me off guard and I didn't even make him do it. He lifted his head up and his eye sockets were pitch black. They went well with the insane smile he was giving everyone. I felt his soul pulse with adrenaline and I knew he was prepared.

"You guys have pushed me over the edge for the final time. It only took your stupid argument in the house for me to finally realize I can't take this anymore... It took me over a decade to realize I could no longer tolerate your bullshit..."

Wow... Even I felt a chill go down my spine and he wasn't even talking to me. I wonder how freaked out everyone is now. But I have to admit Paint is a great actor. Swap tried to placate him but...

"Paint... Listen I-"

"NO! I am tired of hearing your excuses. It's about time I took care of this... Problem... Welp.

It's a beautiful day today.

The sun is shining, it's a perfect day for painting.

But on a nice day like this... Monsters like you....

ArE gOiNg To FiNd OuT wHaT iT iS lIkE tO bE tHe ViCtIm Of ThE pAiNt FrOm My PaInTbRuSh..."