Marriage II

"(f/n)." Akaashi said, walking into the house, noticing your presence was lacking.
No reply.
"(f/n)."
No reply again.
He sighed, before walking over to the kitchen, lazily throwing his work bag ontop of the counter. Akaashi heard a piece of paper rustle, before he reached out for the white sheet, reading the bold letters on it.
Your gun has 15 rounds worth of ammo. Shoot wisely.
Akaashi felt a smile grow on his face as he then slid the nerf gun off the counter and into his hands. He felt a plastic nerf dart waft by his head as he turned. He then narrowed his eyes, seeing you peek your head around the corner of the hallway.
You squealed, before darting out of the hallway and over the couch, sticking your head up then releasing two or three rounds at him. Each dart missed though, much to your disappointment.
The male was swift to move, leaping over the couch as you slid away, taking cover behind one of the recliners. He shot two bullets, which barely, like you could feel the breeze sweep past your head, missed you. Your eyes got wide as the man then pursued you, as you darted out from behind the recliner to the cover of the chairs at the dining table.
You shot at least five more darts that were absolutely useless, before he then shot at least five back, each very close to hitting you. You let out a squeal before hearing your husband's fantastic laugh echo in the dining room.
Akaashi couldn't help but smile. You knew he had been stressed out this week at work, so you had been doing basically everything you could to make his load easier. You would cook, although sometimes it would just end in takeout, and clean. You didn't expect anything from him when he was stressed, all you wanted was to go to bed with him at the end of the night with Akaashi being wrapped around your waist and head buried into the side of your neck.
He knew this was another one of your plans to take his mind off of work for a while, which he greatly appreciated.
In his moments of thinking about you, four darts simultaneously glided past his head, to which he turned, using his fast reflexes to avoid your shots. You let out a word that you dared not to say in front of your mother, before running into the bedroom, as he chased after you, darts hitting the floor by your feet and the picture frames in the hallway as you fled.
Once in the bedroom, Akaashi raised his gun up at you, before you held up your nerf gun to shoot him. You pulled the trigger, your aim square on his chest as he looked up at you.
Click. You then pulled the trigger again. Click. There was nothing, you were out of nerf darts.
"I thought you said to shoot wisely? You really should have paid attention to your own advice." Akaashi said, a smirk on his face as he walked closer to you, as you groaned.
"I hate you." You said, rolling your eyes as he stepped closer, to the point where the gun was pressed against your chest. You placed your hands around his arms, which had actually gotten a lot bigger because you both had decided it would be good to go to the gym as often as you could.
"But I love you, and we both know you could never hate me. So drop your useless weapon." You sighed, letting the nerf gun fall to the floor as you looked at him.
"Keiji, I love you, I hoped this help you relax a little bit." Akaashi smiled at your comment, before pressing his lips against your forehead. You grinned up at him, before he then clicked the trigger and his last dart went straight into your chest.
"And I just won the game as well as your heart."
"I surrendered thank you very much, and you've always had my heart." You said with a grin as he smiled.
"Come on, let's go eat the dinner you made."
"About that.."
"You forgot to make dinner didn't you? You've been home for two hours and I'm guessing all you've done was watch a few more episodes of that T.V show you've been obsessed with." Akaashi said, sighing as he shook his head.

"You know me well."

"Yeah, probably too well." He said, to which you laughed, wrapping your arms around his waist.
"Take out it is." He added, to which you smiled up at him.