T W E N T Y O N E

Robert stared back at me, as he waited for me to answer the question

"Rob, you can't just ask that kind of question." I said sternly standing my ground.
"How can I not? When I've opened up myself to you." He said making me feel bad.

"You're right." I said pausing. "Yes, Alex took the photo but no, I don't like him like that. You know that." I said trying to ease his anxiety.

"What do I know?" He asked leaning back. "That I have the biggest crush on this rad man who is wonderful to me." I said standing up and walking over to him.

We were currently at her dining room table, one on each end facing one another.

She sat down on his lap. "You Rob, are the sole reason that I am happy." She said wrapping her arms around his neck before giving him a long and gentle peck on the lips.

They parted leaving a smiling Rob. They rested their heads on one another and looked into eachother's eyes. Tonight was their sixth date within a month, and honestly they didn't care about how fast they were going. It felt as if they were ready to move in with one another but that was far off.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I want to eat my roasted chicken of goodness." I said about to get off of his lap.

"Oh no you don't." He said holding me down and looking into my beautiful eyes.

"I want my food." I smiled gently. "After this." He smiled looking down at my lips and kissing them softly with much passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck again allowed ourselves to fall into the kiss even more.

We parted once more, out of breathe and ready to eat. I got up and pulled my food towards the seat next to him, he grabbed my left hand and put it on his knee.

I knew that I had fallen hard.

||
I know it's short, but.... how many chapters y'all want?