T W O

R E A L  L I F E

Sophia|

I walked onto set for the first time, and the jitters of first day hit me like a truck. Mary, my manager and personal assistant directed me towards the Russo brothers and that's when I saw some of the cast joking around. Anthony was the first one I was introduced first to.

"Hi Sophia, we are so excited to have you on set and to be apart of the franchise." He said as we shook hands. "So am I. Thankyou for the oppurtunity." I replied smiling. "My brother seems to be somewhere at the moment but majority of the cast is right there." He said motioning towards the group. I nodded and walked a few more steps as Elizabeth Olsen noticed me.

"OH MY GOODNESS, FINALLY! I'm Liz, it's so good to meet you." She said excitedly before wrapping me in a huge bear hug. I smiled and nodded. "You too." I replied as she let go. 

"Let me introduce you to everyone."She said as Sebastian im guessing stopped her. 

"I think were capable,Liz." He joked. I smiled.

"Sebastian Stan.Romanian sweetheart. Also the one who doesn't have a nice face" He joked some more. "Sophia Ross. America's sweet heart. With a face you can't resist." I joked back.

"I think that title has been taken." I heard behind him. Chris Evans walked up putting a hand on Sebastian's shoulder. 

"Chris Evans,welcome to team cap." He said giving me  a charmful smile.

"Harrison, shut your trap!" I heard two british voices fighting with one another. "Has Harrison not given you juice yet." A tall man teased the youngster.

"Oh look it's the queen." Tom I realized said noticing me. I smiled and held out my hand.

"Sophia Ross." I said. "Tom Holland." He replied. 

"Im the famous Mack Attack." The taller man said shaking my hand. 

"Sophie!" I heard my name and saw Scarlett. "Hello,long time no see." I said hugging my good friend. "I know that needs to change." she replied before hugging me once again.

"Seems as if the Rob has already started shooting, he has an importnant meeting tonight.And then everyone else will be joining the next few days." Chris informed us.

"Nice to meet you all." I said after a moment after nodding. 

"We needed another girl." Scarlett said pulling me into a side hug and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I feel so loved." I smiled. "Let me join." Liz shreaked before wrapping her arms around both of us.

"Everybody to makeup now!" I heard a women yell.

"You're coming with us." Scarlett and Liz said pulling me with them.

We walked towards the trailer as I saw the one and only Robert Downey Jr.

"You'll meet him later." Scar said as she notice him. I nodded and we got into the trailer.

"Starting off with blood right away?" I joked as I saw the makeup artist have blood ready.

"You beth'ca." She smiled before cleaning my face and doing some makeup.

An hour later we finished and were heading to our costume trailer then to film a scene with all of us together. Well, when they come im ofcoarse sucking the blood out of people so as of right now I am covered in blood.

AFTER SCENE:

The makeup artists cleaned off of my blood and makeup, after I took off my costume. Liz,Chris and Seb were in the trailer and we were all joking.

"So, how was your first improv scene with the one and only RDJ?" Chris asked and I got stumped.

"Interesting. I hate doing improv so to be around someone who does it, usually ends up in second hand embarrasment but it was nice. Very different." I laughed as I sipped for water.

"Trust me, all of us have been there. You get used to it." Liz said making me feel better.

"You're all done." Jess the one who did my makeup and hair said. I stood up with my phone and water saying goodbye to everyone.

"Wait, Soph, give these to Rob." He said as he handed me a pair of socks.

I made my way around to Robs trailer. I knocked on the door and I heard a "Come in."

"Hi, sorry to barge in but these were in the makeup trailer." I said as I walked in to a sitting Robert on the computer in a dark trailer.

"That's fine." He said as he took them from me.

I nodded as he went back to whatever he was doing.

"Hey um, it's none of my buisness but if you ever want to talk to me. I'm here." I said stopping and turning a bit. He looked back up.

"Thank you,Sophia." He replied and I smiled and nodded. (Gif in beginning)

I walked through the door.

"See you tomorrow." I heard him call and I smiled before closing the door all the way. 

I walked off the set after Mary met up with me and we called it a night.

||
Hope you guys all enjoyed!