01

"Wonwoo come on get up" Wonwoos mother said as she shook him out of his slumber. "Your gonna be late on your first day of school" she added. Wonwoo groaned and sat up "okay okay I'm up" he sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Wonwoo was a child of divorce so he lived with his mom. Because of the divorce he and his mother had to move which now leads up to today where Wonwoo has to make new friends and be called "the new boy" in school. Wonwoo was an introvert , he only talks to his close friends and never to people he doesn't know. He's never been in a relationship before so yes he's been lonely his whole life. Wonwoo is homosexual and came out to his parents a year ago. His father didn't take it well and things went down hill from there and led to the divorce. Luckily his mom was accepting and loved her son for who he was.

"Wonwoo come on your already 10 minuets late!" Ms Jeon yelled from downstairs. Wonwoo fixed his uniform and went downstairs. "Aish I gotta go to work. The bus stop is down the street. Don't talk to any strangers and don't accept any candy from weird looking people you hear me" Ms Jeon said as she held Wonwoos face. "Yes mom" Wonwoo replied. "Okay have fun love you" she kissed Wonwoos forehead and ran to her car.

Wonwoo threw his bag on his shoulder and locked the door before going out.

He walked down the street and he felt the nervousness build up in him. What if I say something off? Do i look good today? Will I make friends the first day? . It took him awhile to get friends at his old school so it might to forever to make new ones.

He hadn't realize that he made it to the bus stop until he bumped into a trash can (sorry I'll move next time 😤) . He sat at the bench and waited for the bus to arrive.

-
MINGYU

He woke up peacefully in his bed with the sun rays beaming through the windows and the sound of chirping birds from outside. He turned to his digital clock and saw that he was 10 minuets late. He tumbled out of bed almost running into the door frame because he can't control his noodle legs.

He quickly brushed his teeth and fixed his hair.

Mingyu was the schools president which he only won because his looks. Hoshi dared him to and Mingyu thought that he had no chance of winning but he was wrong. His family was extremely rich because they both work as doctors but they were never home due to extended working hours. Mingyu has dated in the past but he didn't feel that spark in anyone. He dated girls but it didn't feel right to him. After school he works at a flower shop and he absolutely loves it. He loved nature and what it has to bring. Roses were his favorite type of flower because all the colors mean something special.

Mingyu ran downstairs and grabbed his keys then went out the door. "The principal is gonna kill me" he muttered while getting into the drivers seat. He had to show a new kid around the campus and he felt bad that he might be keeping the newbie waiting.

-

Wonwoo jumped off the bus and literally sprinted to the principals office. Their was nobody in the halls so it was perfect that nobody saw him panting and a bit sweaty from running.

He opened the principles door and was greeted by him. "You must be Jeon Wonwoo" he said. "Yeah that's me" Wonwoo said while trying to catch his breath. "Haha you didn't have to rush. The schools president hasn't arrived yet" the principal said. Wonwoo felt the embarrassment take over his body. "Please have a seat" the principle pointed at the chair in front of his desk. Wonwoos sat down awkwardly as he played with his hands out of nervousness.

"So I informed your teachers to give you the work they already assigned to other students because you came in the middle of the school year". Wonwoo was internally screaming. He's now gonna have loads of work he has to finish.