Imagine... needing Castiel's help when you injure your arm

Human!Cas

You groaned in frustration as you tried to pull your shirt over your head, but that just wasn't going to happen when one of your arms was broken and useless inside of a sling at the moment. The last hunt hadn't gone exactly as it had been planned, and even though you were glad this was the worst injury that had been sustained between you and the boys, you couldn't help but sarcastically thank your horrible luck.

There was abruptly a knock on the bathroom door, and you fumbled to get what little of your shirt that you had managed to pull up back down in order to cover your stomach.
"Come in," you called hoping your irritable tone wasn't too noticeable. You were surprised when Cas walked in, observing the steam building up on the mirror due to the shower running without you in it for so long and your annoyed expression.

"I heard your distress from the other room," he told you, azure eyes and gravelly voice concerned. "Are you having trouble with something?"

You gestured to your idle arm. "Just a little bit."
"I apologize," He touched it gingerly, wishing that the power that used to rush through him was right now. "If I had my grace, you wouldn't have to go through this."

"It's absolutely fine, Cas," you persuaded him. "This is just human life; it never is perfect."

"I believe you when you say that; now, how may I help?"

You blushed, and the angel, even though he was bewildered that you were, admired how the soft pink expanded across your cheeks.

"I need help...undressing," you admitted hesitantly, and he then understood why you were so embarrassed. He had only been without his grace for a short amount of time, but I was enough to realize what certain things were uncomfortable for humans. What made it worse were the foreign desires that came along with mortal emotions, and he was still having a hard time at getting used to them.

"Are you sure that you would like me to aid you?" he questioned warily, trying not to acknowledge the way his heart rate had suddenly leaped up.

"Well, you're the only one here right now," you explained, for the Winchesters were out on a supply run. "If you don't feel comfortable, though, you don't have to; I can wait for Sam and Dean to get back."

He shook his head, avoiding looking nervous. "You do not need to go through such trouble to do that; I am glad to assist in any way I can."

Letting out a flustered breath, you started to instruct him. "I need you to help me take off my shirt; with only one arm, I can't exactly do that without any problems."

Cas nodded, then slowly reached for the hemline of your shirt before starting to pull it up. You were way too conscious of his touch as he did so, telling you what to do in order to make it as easy as it possibly could be. His fingertips brushed the skin of your stomach lightly, and you had to hold back the shivers that his touch brought. While he was working, half of his mind was on his contact with you as well; each time that he felt your flesh against his, he had to put twice the effort into concentrating on just peeling the cloth off of your body.

He was soon successful, and you mentally slapped yourself as you realized the next and last obstacle: the bra. You thanked your lucky stars that you could take of your jeans easily enough, for doing anything after this would be beyond awkward.
The angel hadn't realized that he had been caught up in your beauty until your cleared your throat; fazed, he pretended that his mortal instincts hadn't gotten there at of him.
"I have one last request," you said bashfully, and he tried to keep his shyness at bay. "You just have to unhook my bra, and that's it."

"Alright," he mumbled, and could feel heat rush all the way up to his hairline.
Once again, you were too aware of his fingers grazing your bare back as he fumbled with the hook, and giggled at how he was having trouble with it like any other human male.
"There!" he exclaimed as he finally undid it, like it was a great achievement. His diffident grin matched yours, and after a few moments, you started to look pointedly towards the door. "Oh, yes; I am very sorry, Y/N."

"Thanks, Cas!" He simply nodded as he walked out, shutting the door behind him. He let out a deep breath, and suddenly noticed that Sam and Dean were frozen in front of him.

"I don't even want to know," the older Winchester muttered before walking off.

"No, it is not-"

Sam interrupted the angel in distress with a smirk. "Whatever you say, Cas."
*creds to tumblr*