'Is she......alright?'

Back with Hyde......(Hyde's POV)

The door of my house flew open and I rushed inside calling for Linne. She came down the stairs quickly.

"What!? What is-" She caught sight of Lulu and  immediately told me to put her on the couch.

Lulu's Dream........(Lulu's POV)

..................

'mmh........where.......am I?.....agh....my head hurts......' My eyes fluttered open and all I see is darkness. I couldn't feel a thing. The next thing I see are flashes of images in my head.

'Agh......it hurts.........w-what.......happened......'
Then another image flashed in my face. I saw Hyde's face scrunched in pain and his body flying towards me. Then it went black.

'That's........that's right.......I.......merged back to this 'possibility' and.......then.......I felt pain.......'
I felt myself begin to float upwards. 'I can't feel a thing.......am I.........going to-'

"Lulu!"

'..........that voice...............Ruby......'

An image of said person flashed before me

An image of said person flashed before me. She was happy. That was when......we saw each other in person for the second time.

"Lulu!" '........again.........but......that's.........' An image of a silver haired male with one red eye and one green appeared. He was chuckling while looking my way. '.......Ragna.......'

'

"..........Good Morning Lulu........" An image of Hyde flashed before my eyes. That was when.....he fell asleep holding me.