BIG 'O'

Kpop Dream of: Quxxn_Targaryen

As a prologue, I'd like to point out that I'm very slow moving into Kpop. Sure I listen to a lot of groups but I don't know their members names, what they are 'like' and so forth. I just recently got to know Exo and after bias hopping for months, I finally had my official bias. Park Chanyeol, my living, and breathing ideal man.

Now, to the dream.

It was pretty 'regular' per se. I was just roaming around somewhere, I'm not sure where it was and I was shopping, hanging out with these completely random people who I guess are my friends. Scenes switch and I'm with the same people having dinner and stuff, no big deal right? Normal dream...

Scene switches again and back to irl, I've been 'ignoring' myself lately which dials up my dreams too.... 'certain' levels. Since I'm a lucid dreamer due to my gaming habits and practice, I can feel a lot of what's happening in my dreams most of the time in real life.

So.

My brain is telling me that this is Chanyeol and that I'm back home, wherever home is in this dream. He's dressed in suit attire as far as I'm aware and to keep it frank.

I'm giving him some pretty intense oral sex.

Like on a 1-10 scale it's a 50.

And this has happened numerous times for me so of course it's not really freaking me out just yet, it wasn't even really a lucid dream at that point until that quick scene changes.

It changes to me on the bottom and Chanyeol on top just dominating me to which from what I have learned he is an absolute happy squish and that's when things get 'touchy-feely'. I can feel everything that's happening in this part of the dream and I start making noises which I hoped aren't being relayed in real life. My dream ultimately finished with Chanyeol giving me the most realistic, beyond intense orgasm.

When I wake up after any lucid sex dream, I always go to the bathroom and 'check' myself because I thought my period started and my body was playing tricks with me. But it wasn't. It was just me. The remnants of my 'big O'.

And for added detail, yes, he did talk to me and that deep voice was all I needed to seal the deal but I didn't think I should add that bc yeah. Private stuff lol. And no, it's not my first Kpop dirty dream I've had more in the past and I realize that I only have these type of dreams when my personal week with the devil is coming up so, yeah. That's my (weird) intense sexy dream with Park Chanyeol of Exo.