Chapter 3 - The Perfect Wedding Dress

When Harry and you arrive at Harry's bestfriend's popular shop 'Nash's Best Worldwide Wedding Dresses', you get all so excited. There were so many beautiful wedding dresses on display, you got out of the car so quick. Harry runs beside you and holds your hand on the way. He opens the door, and it made a mini chime. You looked so shocked because, the store was HUGE! :o When Nashara saw Harry, Nashara ran up to Harry hugging him! She said "Oh my God Harry! I miss you terribly much! How are you?!" Harry proudly looks at you, and turns back to Nashara. He says "Well, Nash... I'm engaged with her. She's my girlfriend and soon to be wife." Nash looks at you so happy, she hugs you. She says "Oh my God, I'm so happy for him and you! So, how may I help you for today?" You tell her it's alright, you'll just look around and hopefully find something. She nods and says to Harry "Well, it was nice seeing you again Harry!" And she hugs Harry. She leaves, and you walk around the shop. You walk around with Harry until finally... Something catches your eye. You run up to it, and see this beautiful white dress with this black thick lace around the waist! It had 3 layers also. <3 You took the dress off the hooks, and asked the people who worked here to try it on. You went to the changing room, and tried it. When you got out of the changing room, you look at Harry. Harry's reaction was like an angel. He was smiling, and he walked up to you. He kisses you on the cheek and tells you "You look beautiful in that dress. Do you want to buy it?" He looks into your eyes, and you look into his, thinking. You say "Yes, I would like to buy this dress Harry." And you smile so beautifully big. <3 You go back into the changing room to change into your regular clothes. You got out of the changing room, and took the dress to buy it. You already saw Harry in line, almost close to the cashier. You got to him, and was in line with him also. After a few minutes it was your turn to buy the dress. The cashier said "Hello. How are you?" You said "I'm fine, thanks. And you?" She replied "I'm good, thanks." While she checked it out, she asked you and Harry "Debit or cash?" Harry said "Debit." So he swiped his card to the card machine, and typed his code. The recipt came rolling down, and stopped. The cashier ripped the recipt, and asked if you both wanted it. You said "No, its alright." So she just smashed it, and thew it away. She gave the bag to you, and said "Thank you for shopping at 'Nash's Best Worldwide Wedding Dresses'." On your way out of the shop, you saw Harry hugging Nash, saying thank you for everything, and nice seeing you. He told her something you weren't sure of, and she got all excited and accepted right away. Harry left, and waved back at Nash. When you reached to Harry's black Mercedès car, he unlocked the doors, and you both got inside. You asked him "What'd you tell Nash that got her all excited?" He said "If it's okay with you, I decided to invite my bestfriend to our wedding on August." You smiled and replied "Oh, that's fine! She seems like a lovely lady." Harry nodded and started the car.

Now, you both were on your way to book an appointment to the hair dressers.