Chapter 2 - Rush

Harry puts you down gently. Harry was so happy, he was smiling so damn beautifully. You could see him dimples even! Harry asked you "Hey, do you want to go to a wedding planner tomorrow together?" You nodded in agreement, and said happily "Of course, what time dear?" "At probably 12:00pm." You said "Okay, but can you drive me back home though? It's getting a little late.." He said to you in a sweet voice "Anything for you baby." And kissed you in the cheek. You could feel yourself get red, and Harry unlocked his car. He opened his car door and told you "Only for a beautiful lady." You hopped inside, and Harry went around to get in his seat. He started the engines, and backed out of the parking lot. He drove you home, and he walked you inside your house. You both stopped in front of the door and you said "Alright, well... Erm, I don't want to leave you.." Harry said "You could stay at my place if you would like, it doesn't matter to me babe." You shook your head "No, I think i'll survive through the night. Besides, i'll see you tomorrow anyways right? ;)" He smiled again so beautifully, you wanted to kiss him. Harry kissed you, and he said in a dreamy voice "Good night gorgeous. Sleep tight." "Same to you baby." You unlocked the door, and got inside. You kicked off your Navy Blue Toms, and you were smiling so big, thinking in your mind "That was the most amazing night ever." You went upstairs, and changed into your jammies. You went to bed, and slept until the next day.

Morning

-----------------

When you wake up to look at the clock, it was 11:00am! "OH SHIT, I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" You kicked yourself out of bed, and went to the bathroom to wash your face, and brush your teeth. You after went to take a shower, and hope it wasn't going to take long. You get out of the showers, and look at the time. 11:45am. You quickly combed your hair, and put a simple clip on your hair. You look at the time again. 11:50am. "Okay, I have enough time to put on my make-up." You just put on just mascara and eyeliner, nothing really special. You didn't want to look like Barbie. Then after, you went to go put on your clothes. A navy blue tank top, with a white&navy blue stripes cardigan, and white shorts with a brown braided belt. You also took your black hand bag. You head on downstairs and make yourself breakfast. But it was too late. Harry rung your door bell, and you had to go answer it. You opened the door, and you answered "Hi babe! How are you?" He answers with a kiss "Hello, and I'm doing fine. Just here to pick you up. Are you ready yet?" You answer with a frown "No, I'm sorry. I havn't ate breakfast yet." He said in a cheerful tone "It's alright babe, I havn't either! We'll stop by whatever restaurant, and get you and I breakfast. Is that alright with you?" You nodded. So when you were about to leave the house, you got your keys, and left. You locked the door, and threw your keys inside your hand bag. As you got closer to Harry's car, you see him. You giggle, because you already see him holding the passenger seat only for YOU. As he always says "Only for my beautiful girlfriend." You bow down jokingly, and say "Why thank you." And you get in. He shuts the passenger seat door, and he gets in his seat. He starts the engines, and backs out of your drive way.

On your way to the 'Wedding Planner', you both saw... McDonalds! Harry pulled over to the McDonalds parking lot, and you both went inside. As soon as Harry stepped foot in the McDonalds floor, it started chaos. All girls started to be around Harry, asking him to give autographs, photos, and more. Harry screamed over top of the girls' screams "You go order baby!" You nodded, but annoyed. You went in line, and ordered right away, because all the lines were empty. You said to the cashier "Hi. I would like to order..." You turned back to see how Harry was doing. He looked excited to see all the fans, but was annoyed at the same time. You told the cashier nicely "Can you tell all the wonderful girls to get away from Harry? Him and I are trying to order breakfast and are in a rush." The cashier nodded pleasently. He screamed "ALL OF THE GIRLS CROWED AROUND THE WONDERFULLY BOY HARRY, GET AWAY FROM HIM! OR ELSE I'LL BE CALLING THE COPS!!" All the girls went away from Harry, and you turned around to face the cashier, saying "Thank you so much." Harry went beside me, holding my hand. Harry asked me if I ordered our food yet. I shook my head, because you couldn't take it. But instead, you said "No, I didn't dear." Harry nodded, and said to the cashier "I would like to order, 2 Big Macs both combos." The cashier asked "Is that all for today sir?" Harry said "Yes, that'll be all for today." The cashier said "That'll be $20.86 please. Is it to go or for here?" Harry said "To go please." Harry took out the exact change, and the cashier placed the food on the table. Harry took the food, and left the place. All the girls said "BYE HARRY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" Harry and you waved, and they started to scream in excitment. Harry unlocked the car, and opened the door. You opened the passenger seat door, and got inside quick. He started the engines, and drove. You say to him "I guess you enjoyed it while you had the girls around you eh?" You gave him a wink, and he said "No, it was great. Meeting different fans every single day." He gave you a smile. You took the McDonalds bag, and grabbed out a Big Mac. You opened the Big Mac box, and handed it to Harry first. Then after, yourself. He was driving with one hand on the wheel, and the other with the burger. You turned on the radio, and all of a sudden... WMYB came on. You started dancing silly, and he laughed.

When you both arrived to the 'Wedding Planner' he pulled over, and parked his car. You both went out, and you both finished your burgers. Harry ran to the door, and opened it for you. You went inside first, and then himself. You both were standing in line, no chaos like McDonalds because there was only calm adults here. When it was your turn, there was 2 chairs already set. You both sat down, and damn they were so comfy. The man gave you both a booklet, so you guys could skim through the pages to see what you and Harry liked. You wanted it at the beautiful beach, where the One Direction boys did their song 'What Makes You Beautiful'. You and Harry told the man that you both would like it at this beach. The man asked "When would you both like your wedding to be on?" Harry looked at you, and you were looking at Harry. Thinking what date should be the marriage. Harry said "I think the perfect date should be on August 19, 2012." You looked so damn happy because, that's when Harry asked you out to be his girlfriend. And especially, on the exact date of when the music video came out. You hugged him, in happy tears. You nodded saying "Deffiently. I think so also." So the man said "Okay, we'll call you both to see if that spot is available or not. I hope so for these 2 beautiful couple." He gave you and Harry a smile. You both said "Thank you very much." The man said "But, don't I need your number, so I can call?" Harry wrote his number down on a piece of paper, and gave it to the man. The man nodded, which meant he said thank you. You both left the 'Wedding Planner' and went inside Harry's car.

Harry drove off of the parking lot, and was on his way to his bestfriend Nashara's popular store around town 'Nash's Best Worldwide Wedding Dresses'.

to be continued...