Tsundere Yurio - Part 1 (Otayuri)

Walking to his next class, he was caught by Otabek, who was holding a confident look on his face.

"H-Hey, Yuri." He said, stuttering.

"Hi Otabek, how are you?" Yuri replied.

"I'm great, thanks. You?"

"I'm good... I'm good."

"Awesome. I just wanted to say..." began Otabek, Yuri sighing as he knew what was coming, "You look really cute in the new uniform."

His tone of voice grew into a suave one. Yuri clenched his fists, ready to let them ruin his friend's face... If he could even call Otabek Altin his friend.

"Shut up!" He shouted, blushing.

"What? Was that not enough? Because you always look beautiful, no matter what you're wearing." That almost sly comment pushed Yuri off the edge. Turning around at a gravity-defying speed, Yuri hit Otabek with a perfect roundhouse kick, silently walking away after. Groups of surrounding students were sniggering at Otabek's failed attempt to compliment Yuri Plisetsky, the most popular kid in school.

Later in the day, once school had finished, Otabek approached Yuri again. Looking sheepish, he pushed his luck by trying to once again win the heart of the blonde.

"Yuri, if you're free, how about we go to red square?" Otabek asked.

"What?"

"A date?"

"Date? EWWW!" He raised his voice, punching Otabek in the gut, which to spectators looked deserved.

"...Please?" The older boy squeaked.

"No, you clown!" Yuri yelled.

"Alright, Kitten..."

"Do you wish to visit A & E? Because today is your lucky day, Altin!"