Chapter 2 - SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT

A/N SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT

SMUT ALERT

Karelia's POV:
(Recap) I giggled, and wrapped my tender fingers around the soft stem.
Real time:
As soon as I took the rose, time seemed to freeze. It got faster and faster until I was swept away by it. That man, he looked... Familiar... Like that slender you- wait, that's... Oh heck no don't do dis! I blacked out for a second, and when I woke up I was in a room, completely naked though nothing had happened yet. The man I now know to be Sexual Offenderman was standing in a corner. He grinned at me, and in a flash he was naked. I backed against the wall as his tendrils came out. I kicked and squirmed but he held me firmly. He tied my hands to the bedhead and started to lick my neck. I tried to get away to no avail, he went down, down, down to my chest. He buried his face in there and began licking. He kissed them and I cried. His disgusting black saliva was all over me. He had enough of kissing my breasts, and he went on top of me. I was pinned to the bed, no way of escape, and he hit me in the side. I gasped in pain and he shoved his disgusting black tongue inside my mouth. I fought back, trying to get his tongue out of my space, but, it didn't work. All I could do was lie down and watch as he did what he wanted to with my body. Eventually he had enough of the kiss and I sighed in relief, but he licked all the way down my stomach. I shuddered, but he kept going all the way Dow- no wait he stopped. Oh no, he's licking up my thighs all the way up and "AHH!" I screamed as I felt his tongue between my legs. He went in there with his tendrils, then entered me. I felt broken. I couldn't move. He hurt me. All of a sudden a man similar to him walked in. I froze when I realized the mans identity. Slenderman. "I think you broke her..." he said slowly. "Dress her and erase her memories. ""I can dress myself, thank you very much!" I snapped, pulling on my pants. Slenderman and offenderman both looked very shocked, and exchanged glances. Offendy put his hand over my face for a second, but he pulled it back frowning. "I... Don't think we can erase her memories..." he said slowly. Slenderman walked forward and proceeded to stab me with his tendrils, but no matter how much he stabbed and how much pain there was, the blood kept coming and I wouldn't die. Slenderman looked at me, his tendril still through my stomach. "C-could you please get that thing out?" I asked, attempting to pull it out. He did, then responded: "I think you may be..."
•••••••••••••••••
A/N a lot of smut yeah, sorry. Do you like it? Also I do NOT own the cover. I have yet to draw my own so just hang in there, k? Goodbye!