Chapter 1

I was strollin in Paris with all my branded paper bags all over my hand and my super pretty dress with the white faux fur as an outer wear. Then I entered this hmm so yummy fancy restaurant that serves sweets. There are so many macaroons the colour so beautiful I feel like I cannot choose what macaroons colour should I get because anyway I dont care about the taste. I mean in this era you'll choose the instagramable colour right? Well well well I'm gonna choose the box that have pastels colours in it. Uhhh its gonna be match on my feeds. Lets pay the macaroons before share the photo.

"Good afternoon Madam, just this?" Ask the cashier Man with a smile and a twinkle eyes. And I nooded. As I opened my wallet and count the rest of my money I'm thinking about wow stupid shopping behaviour! Wtf my money is gone because of the 4 hours strollin around? Well thats makes sense. After this I will go home and take a rest no more strollin. Anyway one box macaroons wont be so pricey doesnt it?

"One box of six Macaroons is $78" as I checked my wallet to pay I'm thinking WWWWHAAATTT? $78 thats not makes sense. Why is in this world a small circle cake sells $78 per-box?

"I think you were wrong inputing the price, I just buy one box not ten boxes" I said to make sure that he's right or wrong.

"I'm sorry Madam, but the price is $78". Shit I need the really wants the Macaroons, this the best Macaroons stores in Paris I cant make it to the store tommorrow. So I'm thinking to do a craziest things.

"Well here you go" I said as I handed the money to the cashier men. Well you know I just give the cashier $30. While he received the money I directly take the shopping bag of the Macaroons and exit the stores after five minutes walk there was a cashier man in the macaroons store. Ow ow I think he's looking for me. Oh my God not only him but 2 security and one police is behind him. Shit where should I go where should I run. Well I'm gonna run now. Fuck it worse before I decided to run the cashier men caught my eye and run towards me. So I make my best decision to run as fast as I can. I run to the road where there are cars and shit the light turn to green so I cant crossed the street. Well I think I'm gonna crossed the street now theres no time to wait I'll get caught. As I crossed the green light streets cars start to horned me. Okay five more steps and I will make it across the street. One............... two............... three.............. four............. and then there was a loud horned came from the big yellow truck and I was faint————

"Wake up Maddi, why are you sweating and looks so tired? Dont you have a good sleep last night " said my mom after she turn on the light and switch of my air conditioner.

"Ouch yes Mom, just a worst dream" Uh stupid dreams! Why would I stole a box of macaroons for a perfect instagram feeds? Not me.

"Just get your ass of the bed and get ready for your new school then eat breakfast downstairsh hurry up you wont be late for your first day, right?".

New school. Well I'm Maddi Goergia Rose twelve grades in Highschool. Yes this is my last year in highscool and why am I moving? All because my daddy's works and my mom doesnt want to left behind. As I make an offer to my parents that I will live in Atlanta because this is my last year it just takes one more year in Atlanta but parents always be parents they said you know I'm not mature enought to live alone. Thats because I'm always with them and the last child of third. I have one sister that freshly graduate from Yale and brother that alreay works and have his own company.

After taking a shower I pick casual but neat outfits for my first day. Because I dont know how the students will be like so I choose the simple one but I'm sure there will be plastics, jocks, nerds and blah blah blah I dont care.

"So, do you want Ronny to drive you to your new school Maddi?" Ronny is our driver well he is like a family he works five years with us.

"Hmmm thanks Dad, but I think I can drive by myself. Besides yesterday we already check the path to my new school so I wont be lost." Yes, me and my parents were checking my new school yesterday so they know what my school looks like.

"Alright, drive safe honey" said my mom as I say good bye and make my way toward my car.

Here we go. Last year, New School. Be awesome, please.