"Aren't you tired staring at me?" she said with eyes still closed.

"So you're awake the whole time, Mahal?" I asked as I slowly moved closer to her.

"Yeah, I felt your presence." she said while she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. A smile now forming in her lips. I'm relieved to see her smiling now. I held her hand and sat at the side of the bed leaned down and met her lips. "Missed me already?" she asked after the kiss.

"So much." I said and kissed her nose "I love you, Mahal. Thank you for giving me JJ and Ali." I whispered. "I know what you've been through all this time." I said and I felt I would cry again.

"For you and for our family, Love. Anything." she replied holding my face and her thumb wiping my tears that I didn't noticed. "Tears of joy?" she asked.

"Yes...couldn't explain my feelings, Jade." I answered and closed the gap between us and hug her. I felt her hand in my back. Just then we heard a knock at the door and as the door opened we saw Lolo and Dada, eyes twinkling and with wide smile on their faces. Just then they made a way to the two nurses who are carrying babies. Our babies.

"Kamukha ko ang apo kong babae." Lolo said like a teenager.

"Kamukha ko naman ang apo kong lalaki." Dada said giggling, Jade and I just looked at each other and smile.

"Ma'm babies niyo po?" the nurse said and Jade wrapped her arm around me to assist her and added another pillow on her head. The nurse carrying our little JJ approached Jade.

"My eldest JJ..." she whispered and kissed the baby who seems aware that she's with her mother and her eyes fixed on Jade. Then our little Ali was given to me. "Your baby brother is with your Mommy." Jade whispered to JJ and leaned forward to kiss Ali now peacefully sleeping in my arms.

"Smile." we heard Batchi said and took a picture of us.

- - -

The picture of the four of us that Batchi took at the hospital was now hanging on our Master's bedroom. It's been a month after Jade gave birth and she has been on leave for almost two years now. The home theatre we've talked about was not followed. Since we planned to have babies, we decided to have a nursery nook instead though there is also a nursery room for our twins. I never wake her up at night when our babies cry at night. She only wakes up when I can't handle both of our babies crying, but as much as possible, as long as I can I just let Jade sleep and take enough rest because she's the one who's taking care of our babies at daytime. Mama Amanda is staying with us and Mom also arrived a week ago. Jade wants to be a hands on mother, so she refused to have Nannies. She insisted that Yaya Caring and Jenny are there anyway and offered their services when Jade needs any help. At daytime the babies are at their room while at night they're sleeping with us.
Just like now, I'm carrying JJ, she's the one who really cries at night. She has tantrums that Mom said she saw in me when I was a baby.

"So you're little Althea hmmm." I cooed my eldest. She stopped crying but gave me a tiger look. "Woah, I think you're the little Jade." I said and chuckled then I hummed a song when her frown face didn't change and danced her around the room while looking at my little Ali who's just watching us like he's watching a movie. I winked at him and he smiled. After a few minutes I saw my princess sleeping soundly. I slowly walked to her to lay down beside her little brother, who's now sleeping too. My humming works on him too, I smiled. After kissing them both I silently walked back to our bed and   slowly crawled under the sheet into my sleeping wife. I kissed her before laying down beside. Spooning as I always do, she just want to feel my presence and waking up with my arms around her, saying I love her, and assuring her that nothing has changed. She's a bit jealous and sometimes moody especially days after she gave birth. Been crying for no reason at all, depressed at times. Mom and Mama said that it's normal for mothers after giving birth, postnatal syndrome they said. I had to be patient and understanding. But she's okay now though still have tantrums like my babies, I can't help but smile with the thought of it, I don't know but it's different, despite the lack of sleep and tired most of the time, I don't feel like complaining, I feel more fulfilling. With the kids and my wife.
I felt Jade moved and held my arm that's holding her.