the one where jeremy tries to flirt

woah is Lyna writing another story despite not having finished ANY of her previous stories? It sure fucking looks like she is. anyways I'm writing this at 12:30 bitches and I have to be up at 7 tomorrow so let's have some gay fun

micheal's pov

"Everyone fucking knows that Barry Allen is the fastest man alive!" Jeremy insisted as we sat down to eat. The overcrowded cafeteria usually meant that Jeremy and I would eat in the hallway or in an abandoned classroom. However, ever since the incident, we found ourselves having a group of friends that managed to put up with our nerdy bullshit.
"Literally all of his past nemeses are faster than him." I rolled my eyes as I took a slurp of my slushee.
Rich looked at me funny from his seat next to Jake as he suddenly said, "Dude, how come you always have a slushie at lunch but you never leave for sev-elev?"
"I have my sources." I said slyly. Chloe visibly rolled her eyes as she continued to text on her phone.
"Were! Were faster!", Jeremy argued. "Plus, they don't even exist anymore!"
"Time travel, Jere." I smirked as I tapped my temple.
"Would you losers shut up? Besides everyone knows that Marvel is better." Jenna interjected from her seat next to Brooke. I noticed how Jeremy winced at the insult.
I quickly blurted, "Doesn't mean Grant Gustin isn't a snack."

"Who's a snack?" Christine took her usual seat next to a flustered Jeremy who meekly muttered,
"Y-you?"

Laughter erupted as Christine went pink. I quickly changed the subject as if my heart wasn't crumbling around the edges.
    "I g-gotta use the bathroom." Jeremy stuttered suddenly as he rose to leave our table. Something was off.