the history lesson & the attack

I didn't show what her dress looked like in the last chapter. Her outfit  ⏫

~Recap~
"It's ok I got you"
____________________________________________

Mey's p.o.v

"Thanks Eddie." I say looking him in the eyes

"No problem." He says looking me in the eyes, which makes me blush.

I start to get up, when Eddie's arms pull me back down. My hands land on his bare chest, and our faces are very close, only centimeters apart.

"Eddie. I wanna go in the water. I'm so hot out here."

"I think being out here is making you hotter." Richie says while grabbing his dick, making me shiver.

Eddie's p.o.v

"I'll jump with you Mey." I whisper to her. I looked to see if she has opened her eyes, but instead of seeing her open her eyes I see her nod her head. Mey gets up and I get up shortly after her. We walked up to the edge and jumped off, with Beverly second, Richie third, Stanley fourth, then Bill and Ben.

~Time skip to Ben's house~

We all arrived at Ben's house, and once we arrived , we immediately go to his room.
Richie and I walked up beside each other, Beverly and Mey, Stanley and Bill then Ben first. As soon as we walked into the room, we were in awe, there were news articles everywhere and even missing kids posters.

"Wow."I heard Mey mumble

"Yeah Wow." I say agreeing with Mey.

Everyone was exploring his room, looking at all news articles and the missing kids posters. I saw Mey looking at some of the kids posters, with tears running down her face.

I pulled her back and put my hands on her cheeks. Since she was looking down, I tilted her head up and made her look into my eyes as I did hers.

"It's ok. I won't let you go missing. Never." I whispered to her, leaning my forehead against hers. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs, while she was blushing. I felt her lean her head into my left hand.

Mey's p.o.v

"Do you think that they will get together?"

"Maybe b-but if they do you owe me 5 dollars."

"Deal."

"Richie and Bill are making a bet, to see if we're going to be a couple." I whisper to Eddie.

"Do you think we are?" Eddie whispers back as a response.

"Maybe." I say back.

I pull away from Eddie because I was starting to blush.

"Hey Eddie, what time is it?"

"Time for me to go home. Want me to walk you home Mey?"

"Sure Eddie, I would really appreciate it."

~time skip to when they are walking by neibolt street~

Eddie's p.o.v

Mey and I were walking down neibolt street, right beside the old creepy house.

I was making a weird bird noise, when Mey asked me how to do it

"How do you do that?" Mey asked

"Well fir-" I don't even have time to finish my sentence, because I was just about to take my pill, when we were right across the street.

"Well people say that this house is haunted, but I don't believe that. Do you believe it is?" I asked her

"I mean it is scary, but I don't believe it is haunted."

A few seconds later, I drop all of my pills on the ground. We both bend down to pick them up when you see a third hand pick up the last pill.

I look up and see my worst fear : a leper.

The leper comes closer to Mey and I. I grab Mey's, just so I didn't seem so scared, also so that I can reassure her that it will be alright.

Mey's p.o.v

Eddie and I were picking up his pills, when I saw a third hand. I looked up and saw my worst fear : being heart broken a.k.a Eddie.
Eddie and I started to back up and eventually, started to run it the yard of the 'haunted' house on neibolt street.

We were corned by the Eddie, and I think I felt Eddie grab my hand and give it a squeeze.
I looked behind us and saw what looked like a guy in a clown costume, with a bunch of balloons infront of his face. Slowly the balloons started to rise, and I got really scared, so I grabbed Eddie's hand.
The balloons had completely risen and we saw a clown. A terrifying clown.