To Forget The Past: XXVI

What did I do?
    Oh, my god, what if this ruins everything?

    I rolled over, my eyes staring at the dark ceiling of the room, my hands roughly running through my tangled hair, causing me to flinch every time it got caught on my fingers and tugged.

    It was currently four in the morning. After I kissed Kane last night, we continued walking down the lit up road, going in random shops and laughing at stupid jokes we shared, though we never brought up what had happened.

    Shit, this literally could ruin everything.
    Why did I kiss him?
    Fuuuck.
    I mean...he did kiss me back.

    A small smile itched at my lips at the thought, which then lead a blush to crawl up to my cheeks from the thought of us kissing again, though that only made me smile even more, making giddiness surround me.

    Walking into Isaac's kitchen, the morning sun peaking its way into the house through the tall windows, shinning blindly onto the marble counters, I groaned from how early it was.

    Why do people enjoy waking up this early?

    "What you groaning about, tired 'cause Kane kept you up all night?"

    I turned my back, facing Isaac, who was wearing another set of long Batman pajamas, a grey shirt, and a smirk playing at his lips.

    "You act and dress so much like a child, but you certainly don't have the innocence of one," I said, my voice rough. I turned back around, opening the fridge, though I had no idea what I was even looking for.

    "Eh,"

    I let the conversation die as I scanned my eyes through the fridge's shelves, but closing it, letting out another groan. "There's nothing to eat," I complained. "I'm gonna die" I sat my body down at the island bars, resting my head on the marble counter.

    Isaac chuckled lowly. I could hear him walking up, passing me, making his way to the fridge, opening it up as well. "I can make pancakes?"

    "Waffles are better," I stated matter-of-factly, keeping my head on the counter, my tired eyes closed.

    Isaac chuckled, "Oh, sorry," I just knew he rolled his eyes at me, but I refused to look, I just wanted to sleep again. "Fine, I'll make you waffles."

    I sighed happily, my arms wrapped, being my heads pillow.

    "But, just saying," Isaac started, "Pancakes are better."

    "I'm too tired to argue," I yawned, shuffling in the bar seat. "But you're wrong."

    "Whatever you say, love"

    "Everest?" I turned my body in the seat, my second plate of waffles now behind me as my eyes landed on Kane, who's brown hair covered his green eyes slightly, a few stray pieces sticking up, though he still looked cute, just as always.

    I raised my eyebrows, my fork still in hand. "Uh, yeah?"

    "Why are you up this early?" He asked confused while he walked up to the other side of the counter, leaning his arms on it, facing Issac and I after I turned.

    "Yeah, she's not really a morning person, she was complaining the whole time I made her waffles," Isaac stated, taking another bite. "She didn't even say thank you"

    I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I did. You weren't listening."

    "Oh,"

    "Anyway, want a waffle?" I looked up at Kane, gesturing towards the extra plate, one waffle left.