Chapter 13

DTOL Chapter 13

AJ's point of view-

I look back and forth between my father and Sebastian,and from the looks of it this isn't gonna end well at all. I try to pull Sebastian back but he's keeping his ground giving my father the evilest stare.

"What are you doing here?" I ask my father

"Well I'm coming home this is my house too you idiot" he spat at me evilly

"Well aren't you supposed to be getting drunk somewhere at a bar" I glare at him

"Listen here you piece of crap I not here to listen to you. I'm here because this is the house that I pay for and you don't. So don't act like you own the damn place!" He raised his voice at me

"Don't you raise your voice at her you stupid prick!" Sebastian raised his voice at my father

My dad looked at Sebastian and scoffed "And who might you be?"

Sebastian looked at my dad and said "I'm Sebastian her boyfriend" he grabbed my hand when he said the word "boyfriend".

I held his hand tightly because I was scared out of my mind on what was about to go down. I look into Sebastian eyes and I don't see the Sebastian I know. I see the Sebastian that I am really scared of.

"Aren't you the kid that beat me up in the alley?" My dad questioned him

"Yea and I'm not scared to do it again" Sebastian said letting go of my hand and grabbing my dad by the collar of his shirt, pretty much lifting him off the ground.

At the look of this situation I honestly don't know if I should stop Sebastian, or let Sebastian beat him and make him feel the pain he made me go through all these years.

"What are you gonna do kill me?" My dad teased Sebastian with a smirk on his face

"That can be arranged" Sebastian said lifting his fist getting ready to punch my father in the face.

Before I can react or say anything Sebastian fist makes contact with my fathers face and hits him...hard.

He dropped my father to the ground and got on top of him hitting him fist after fist in the face.

I ran over to Sebastian attempting to pull him off.

"AJ don't touch me!" Sebastian roared

I jumped back at the loudness of his voice. I looked at him and this wasn't the Sebastian I knew this was a monster. He looked so scary and I didn't know what to do. I was scared if I touched him I would get hit too.

Sebastian stood to his feet and started kicking my father in the gut.

Every single time he kicks you hear and "oomph" come from my fathers mouth.

"Sebastian stop!" I yelled

He didn't stop he just got back on him and kept punching. You seriously could see my fathers face now becoming black and blue from all the contact.

"Sebastian!" I yelled once again

It's like he was not himself anymore. I've seen Sebastian mad but I've never seen him this mad to where he starts beating someone to almost kill them. Well except for Will.

"Sebastian for the love of god please stop!" I yelled again with tears rolling down my face.

He didn't stop. I can practically see the life getting punched out of my father.

"Sebastian if you love me you'll stop!" I yelled hoping this would get his attention.

Which thankfully it did, he stopped beating the life out of my father and looked up at me then back down at my father.