Chapter 1

AJ's point of view-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over covering my face with the pillow attempting to muffle out the sound of my very annoying alarm. Sadly it doesn't work, to me it seems the more I try to ignore it the more irritating it gets. I finally just slam my hand on the button and it shuts up. Ha! sucker. I just so won that. After I finished gloating about being the victorious one in this scenario I finally got out of bed. I gave a little shriek because it was friggin cold outside of my cozy, warm blankets and ya know I was only in a baggy t-shirt. So I ran to my dresser and grabbed some sweats to put on so I wouldn't die from freezing to death.

I trudged my way to the bathroom going for the bronze door knob. I went to turn it and it wouldn't budge. Soon after I heard my sisters terrible singing she sounds like a freaking cat getting choked to death. So getting frustrated I banged constantly on the door. I guess she wasn't getting the point so I said "Yo! Danese your not gonna go to Hollywood so I suggest you stop singing and let me take a shower your not the only one that goes to school you know" I said very frustrated. She stopped singing and walked out the shower with an angered look on her face and I just gave her my smile that said "yea you better get out of that bathroom,cause you know I'm right"

I walked out of the bathroom feeling very clean and refreshed. I honestly think taking a shower is the best part of my day. Well other than when I'm in my room writing in my journal.

I opened the door to my room and started to prepare for my terrible day.

I put on some white ripped skinny jeans with a red shirt that had black stripes and added suspenders. I then went into my closet and found my black Supras with red shoe laces in it. If you didn't notice yet my favorite colors are red and black. I just straightened my long black hair and made sure my bangs were the way I wanted them. Then I put on a red beanie. I added some eyeliner and mascara to make my blue eyes pop and it worked. Score! I went down stairs and was greeted by silence.Of course they weren't home. My father was probably at a bar somewhere drinking. My mom is probably with one of her "friends" if you know what I'm getting at. I soon hear my sister heels click clacking away down the stairs. I remember when I used to be as confident as her. But now I'm just a nobody that no one even notices anymore. "Take a flippin picture it would last longer" Danese spat at me evilly. I just roll my eyes and just walked out the door.

Danese's point of view-

How is she so pretty she doesn't even try to be pretty. Now I'm the one at the top the girl everyone loves. But do they really or am I just the back up because she is not the one everyone loves anymore. All because of one big secret that no one knew. But oh well I'm loving the attention 100% no doubt about it.

AJ's point of view-

I was walking to school today I wanted to enjoy the day while my happiness lasts. Just hearing all the noises of nature make me want to write in my journal. But I have to wait its a home kind of thing.

My phone vibrates in my butt pocket startling me from my peace. I grab my phone and see it's a text from my one and only true friend Lexi

L: Yo! What up hot stuff stop by my house so we can walk to a school together gorgeous ;P

A: Haiii guurrrl Haiii!!!! And I was already thinking the same exact thing. You know what they say great minds think alike...they weren't kidding but okay babez I will be there in a sec to pick you up my hot sizzlin piece of fried chicken ;D ;*

L: Oh your to kind... But ok I'll be waiting my delicious juicy hambuger;*

A: ^*^ I'm here baby. Open yo door for meh