Chapter 12

DTOL Chapter 12

AJ's point of view-

"Are you gonna let me in or what?"Alyssa asked me with a smile.

I stood there shocked not knowing what to do. My best friend from my childhood is standing right in front of me. I felt the tears coming.

"Hello? Earth to Ariana" she said snapping her fingers in my face.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Don't bring the waterworks on me now Ari. I'm not prepared" she smiled

I smiled back, and brought her into my arms.

"I've missed you so much" I cried

"I know that's why I'm here to see my best friend" I could hear the smile in her voice

"Ummm who's this?" I hear Sebastian say behind me confused

I pulled away from Alyssa, wiping my tears away quickly.

"Oh babe this is my best friend Alyssa" I looked at him smiling.

I turned to Alyssa next and said "This is Sebastian my boyfriend"

Alyssa looked Sebastian up and down. One thing I don't enjoy about Alyssa is she likes to flirt with every guy even if they have a girlfriend.

I looked at her as she was checking MY boyfriend out.

"Seriously Alyssa" I stared at her evilly

"What I couldn't help it he's really cute" she winked at him

Sebastian being the nice guy he is just smiled and said "hi". Then went over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Alyssa I would really appreciate it if you didn't stare at Sebastian like that" I stated

"Geez! Ari calm down, it's not like I'm trying to steal him from you" she put her hands up

I smiled.

"I know it's just sometimes your eyes linger a little to long" I smirked at her

She laughed. Man, I missed her laugh. I haven't seen her in so long.

My life wasn't the same when she moved away. But then I found Lexi. And now I have my true best friend back.

Sebastian's point of view-

I walked downstairs after our very heated make out session and I see AJ hugging an unknown female. I was very confused. But, then I found out her name is Alyssa and she is a very confident person and likes to flirt. So to prove to Alyssa I wasn't interested in her whatsoever I went and put my arms around AJ from behind.

I'm planning on hanging out with Quin today. I'm wondering if anything happened between him and Mimi at the party the other day. Cause I think Alyssa would be just his type.

I let go of AJ and go upstairs.

I changed out of my shorts and put my black jeans on, then a band t-shirt, my black vans, and the finish it off I put my black beanie on.

I texted Quinn.

S: Hey man I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

I got a text back instantly.

Q: Yeah man! I haven't hung out with you in like years lol.

S: Haha your funny. I've just been busy.

Q: Ahh I see. Your too busy to hang out with me cause you have a girlfriend now :/

S: Nah man. That's not it I actually have been busy. I mean yeah I've been hanging out with AJ a lot. But, I've been trying to find a new job.